I'm going to buy it.

The biggest thing to hit the gaming world since 2014!
Psartryn
X Member

I'm going to buy it.

Post by Psartryn »

I'm enjoying the game. I thought it was bland at first but I've been sucked in.

Now I need to decide on a race and path.

I am stuck between Spellslinger or Esper, Probably Esper, and Explorer or Scientist.

WeaponX
X Member

Post by WeaponX »

Trying to download the beta but my account got frozen from trying to figure out my password lol... will try again in a bit.

Psartryn
X Member

Post by Psartryn »

Lol. reset your password nub.

WeaponX
X Member

Post by WeaponX »

my secret answers aren't working. Usually when this happens it's because they didn't let me use one of my normal passwords for some dumb reason and i had to do something weird like sub out a * for a ! or something.. :( they're getting back to me...

Psartryn
X Member

Post by Psartryn »

WeaponX wrote:my secret answers aren't working. Usually when this happens it's because they didn't let me use one of my normal passwords for some dumb reason and i had to do something weird like sub out a * for a ! or something.. :( they're getting back to me...
Yeah I had to use a very different password for this one, they don't accept my normal ones. Cya in about 14 days..took me around that long, but I was banned.

Boom
Site Admin

Post by Boom »

I'm still not sure if it'll be worth it for me. Through 2 lvl 8 characters (also, same content), I haven't seen anything new yet, just mission, mission, mission.
The buff stations are neat, but that's about it :D I haven't seen player housing, mounts(?), pvp, crafting, or any of the guild stuff.

Also I don't know how much time I'll have to commit. I've been playing this & Warface (when I should probably be working or doing laundry) :P

Psartryn
X Member

Post by Psartryn »

I figure I will probably end up playing alone, that's fine I will find a guild to latch onto... I think you need a large guild for war plots.

I'll be honest, I don't see much different from the standard mmo. i did do a battleground which was not too bad.... I'm just enjoying myself which is all I really look for in a game.

The housing looks pretty good but I haven't seen a house yet, I have received some drops that are for housing though.

WeaponX
X Member

Post by WeaponX »

When do they say the game opens up a bit? Right now it's of course very linear because they are walking you through the noobish areas.. but does the game hit a point where you have a choice of where to go and explore? Instances? etc? I don't think I care as much about it being a "game changer" as much as I do fun lol.

Boom
Site Admin

Post by Boom »

Yeah, I don't go into any game expecting X to follow any more :P lol

I have a few house items too I think.

Don't know about it opening up - maybe lvl 7-8ish? I guess.. from what I've seen. How far have you gotten? And what name? lol

Psartryn
X Member

Post by Psartryn »

WeaponX wrote:When do they say the game opens up a bit? Right now it's of course very linear because they are walking you through the noobish areas.. but does the game hit a point where you have a choice of where to go and explore? Instances? etc? I don't think I care as much about it being a "game changer" as much as I do fun lol.
The game opens up around level 7 or 8. There is a two tier noob zone system from what I can tell.

First you are on your space station learning the basic commands, attacks and so on, then at the end of the space station you get a choice of two noob zones which depend on your Faction and Race. You pick a noob zone and go.

It takes until you around level 7 or 8 to have completed that noob zone, you exit that zone in some sort of mini epic battle in which you fly off to the "Real world" when you get to your first town, it will have a quest showing you the mail box, bind points and all that junk.

You can return to the noob zone from the place you arrived in the real world, I guess to look for things you missed, I'm not certain if you can get into the noob zone you didn't pick.

Check out my super inventive naming theme. I keep deleting and remaking characters but these are the ones that exist right now.
Edit:
Names:
Good guys
Tchanku (just remade) Esper
Warchu Warrior
Edit:Engchu died. Long live Saktichu Warrior
Healchu - Medic

Bad guys
Scienchu SpellSlinger
Stalchu Stalker
Last edited by Psartryn on Wed May 14, 2014 12:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

Psartryn
X Member

Post by Psartryn »

Double post
Last edited by Psartryn on Mon May 12, 2014 10:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Psartryn
X Member

Post by Psartryn »

Even though it is kinda borked I've decided on scientist but I can't decide between Spellslinger and esper.

I really wish the bad guys weren't so Douchie because I like the rats.

WeaponX
X Member

Post by WeaponX »

Cool and you should go for Douchie.. that's totally your M.O. Bro.

Psartryn
X Member

Post by Psartryn »

WeaponX wrote:Cool and you should go for Douchie.. that's totally your M.O. Bro.
So's your face.

WeaponX
X Member

Post by WeaponX »

haha :P yeah.