What is X Syndicate?

Want to throw in with the X? You must first prove your worth!... by filling out an app...
WeaponX
X Member

What is X Syndicate?

Post by WeaponX »

X Syndicate

A gaming community of eleven years that doesn't take itself too seriously but enjoys good humor while being competitive. .

> Who are you jerks?
> Where did you come from?
> How active will you be and what will you do?
> What is the guild structure like?
> You had me at "jerk"... how do I get in?

>Who are you jerks?

Have you ever laid in bed at night and thought, man, I really wish I could get into a guild that would treat me with the respect I deserve. We aren't that guild (and hahahaha, man, you're a nerd). We prefer to rib each other and talk about Kwan's mom. That said, we've been a top FPS clan and MMO guild in previous games while maintaining a sense of humor. But who cares about that. The important part is knowing that we're a magical group of friends who ride on unicorns and traverse double rainbows. But seriously, we have a roller derby chick in our guild.

>Where did you come from?

X was formed to poke fun at the more "serious" side of gaming; the rigid schedules, the lack of any real friendships, the attitudes and dramas, some guy yelling at everyone over vent, and the overall seriousness brought to a game that is supposed to be fun. We formed to develop a community that put friendships first and ended up a top guild in both FPS games and MMO's we have played over the past 10 years. Personalities shape the guild and we're a great mix of hardcore and casual gamers.

>How active will you be and what will you do?

The question is what WON'T we do? Whether it is questing, raiding, pvping, leveling up an alt, or talking about how much we miss not being able to jump... (said no one ever) we'll make it fun. We are an active gaming group. That said, we have members from all walks of life so we have varying degrees of member activity. Whether your in college or having your third child and sleep deprived - we have a place for you here. We build our events around our members and try our best to include everyone.

>What is the guild structure like?

X has always believed that you don't need "ranks" among friends. Instead, we promote those who are actively providing a service FOR the guild. Everyone has a say in what we will do as a group but there will be special consideration to those who devote their time to making the guild great. We will announce soon the different "officer" positions available. However, these aren't "cooler than you" ranks - these are people who are serving the guild in some capacity. If you are interested in leading raids, throwing parties, etc.. you will have an opportunity to do so! Officers will be asked to weigh in on issues as tie breaking votes. The simple truth is we have members that have been in X for 11 years. These guys are going to fill the immediate spots and as we have a need we will increase the size of the leadership. That doesn't mean that you don't have a say!

>You had me at "jerk"

If you are interested in joining us you can click on the "application" link at the top of this thread and apply. When submitting your app please also apply to the guild using the forum feature so we can accept you if you sound like a great fit. We will cap off recruitment at some point because we aren't as concerned with "quantity" as we are with "quality".

You MUST have a sense of humor to stand a chance in this guild. If you love to laugh and are willing to put up with a bunch of "jerks" while at the same time exploring the various aspects of the game with skill and expertise (our grandmothers said we were awesome) we would love to have you. We are not interested in a leetist loot whore who is only concerned with what they can GET from the guild. You need not apply. We already have too many of those...

If you can't make it through our recruitment app we probably just saved you (and us) some time!

If you have read this and STILL want to apply (we're shocked...) but click HERE to do so.