Your Build

The first rule of this game is there is no game...
Boom
Site Admin

Your Build

Post by Boom »

This is my attempt at a PVP build. Assault Rifle has the longest range, so this is heavy on AR.

http://www.badomens.net/calculator#01.0 ... 3a3ed03qcu

Active
-----------
1) Slow the Advance (hinders)
2) Trigger Happy (afflicts if hindered)
3) Blaze
4) Fire in the Hole
5) Anima Shot or Trigger Happy til Slow the Advance resets
-repeat-

Passive
-----------
Lucky Bullet (8th hit hinders)
Aidelon (Blaze crits if target is hindered)
Toxic Earth (adds affliction to hindered target)

I'm thinking I need to replace Safety Off with something that hinders. Will update tonight :P

WeaponX
X Member

Post by WeaponX »

I really should try the pvp. I was having too much fun leveling through the zones lol. AR was awesome in beta.

Psartryn
X Member

Post by Psartryn »

I need to finish my monk. Anima shot doesn't seem too good for DPS PVP, but the rest look good...that being said...I am probably wrong. Maybe I will buy the remaining green armor and run epics as a healer.

Boom
Site Admin

Post by Boom »

Tested it tonight.. it's mediocre, but better than pistol/ele simply because of the range.
I think I might try Shotty/AR again - had a lot of fun with that in PvE in beta.. or maybe Shotty/Ele. Shotty has a bunch of hindering effects.
The downside is I have like 2550hp, which means I can be dropped with 1 shot fairly easily in PvP

WeaponX
X Member

Post by WeaponX »

I was AR/Shot in beta but only did pve... great AoE dmg.. but wouldn't know PvP :D i have nothing to contribute!! GW2 is stealing my time at the moment but I still enjoy TSW hehe :) I miss it. I'm enjoying chaos / sword for tanking but would like to develop a pvp build or dps build.

Psartryn
X Member

Post by Psartryn »

Right now I'm avoiding ground target abilities for PVP because I can't use them quick enough, I'm dead before I can target, but I think that is a computer issue...I graphically lag in PVP a lot.