Edit : Server Name: Grim, Faction DRAGON

The first rule of this game is there is no game...
WeaponX
X Member

Post by WeaponX »

kwan if the server is full when you try and make a character.. either wait till it's open or make a character on a different server and petition a GM to be transferred.. yeah it's stupid.

Boom
Site Admin

Post by Boom »

WeaponX wrote:kwan if the server is full when you try and make a character.. either wait till it's open or make a character on a different server and petition a GM to be transferred.. yeah it's stupid.
It said full when I started. I went to make one on another server & backed out. Now it says Online, but when I try to create a character there, it says it can't create more characters in that dimension or something :P

[SEA]KwanDuw
X Member

Post by [SEA]KwanDuw »

Trying to get on but it wont let me create a character on the Grim server...and it doesnt say that its Full.

Psartryn
X Member

Post by Psartryn »

Boom wrote:
WeaponX wrote:kwan if the server is full when you try and make a character.. either wait till it's open or make a character on a different server and petition a GM to be transferred.. yeah it's stupid.
It said full when I started. I went to make one on another server & backed out. Now it says Online, but when I try to create a character there, it says it can't create more characters in that dimension or something :P
Keep trying Boom, Kwan just got a spot. Grim only became full tonight. Also you can still play with people from other servers, just can't pvp on fusang together.

since youre trial you probably can't petition to move...which sucks.

Boom
Site Admin

Post by Boom »

ah well, I'm Extraboom, currently on a diff server. Will see if I can get moved when/if I subscribe :)

[SEA]KwanDuw
X Member

Post by [SEA]KwanDuw »

ok got in finally. Professor "Kwanduw" Xanthicus

Psartryn
X Member

Post by Psartryn »

Chat is fubar tonight too, Can't even chat in Cabal now...they have been giving periodic updates as they fix it.

Psartryn
X Member

Post by Psartryn »

Quick I'm showing open on Grimm, go go!

Boom
Site Admin

Post by Boom »

trial pass was for 1 day :oops: will try to talk the wife into letting me buy it #whipped

Psartryn
X Member

Post by Psartryn »

Boom wrote:trial pass was for 1 day :oops: will try to talk the wife into letting me buy it #whipped
Buy it buy it, win win win!

Boom
Site Admin

Post by Boom »

I petitioned to get moved to Grim, but the GM said they can't, but perhaps in the future it will be possible.

I'm guessing the 'Online' server status just means you can login on that server (if you already have a character there). Oh well.. can still quest & whatnot with you jerks at least :P

WeaponX
X Member

Post by WeaponX »

and you can join the guild too... you need to keep petitioning GM's until they move you. That's totally unacceptable.

Psartryn
X Member

Post by Psartryn »

Boom wrote:I petitioned to get moved to Grim, but the GM said they can't, but perhaps in the future it will be possible.

I'm guessing the 'Online' server status just means you can login on that server (if you already have a character there). Oh well.. can still quest & whatnot with you jerks at least :P
On my friend list I show you as Grim. Also I'm posting this from in game.

Boom
Site Admin

Post by Boom »

Weird. I'll check when I'm in game.
Just rolled a healer today.. on the other server.

--edit--
both on Huldra