The New Space Missions Fail And Warning To X

Romancing your Wookie? Want to share a story about how Lando stabbed you in the back? This is the place.

Moderator: Captains: SWTOR

DarkPowers
X Member

The New Space Missions Fail And Warning To X

Post by DarkPowers »

Before St asks me again why I'm still playing this game or Weap talks about it being full of fail, keep in mind this is a PSA for any who might go back for a peek at the new update with new space missions. :D

Let me take a minute to get serious for a moment as I say to you: SAVE YOUR MONEY!

Patch 1.6 should be called the FAIL patch.

To run the new space missions you have to get this new higher level ship gear. And how do you get this gear? You can pay money in the cash shop for it is one way. The other is to grind the other missions for a MONTH -- let me say it again -- grind a MONTH to get the fleet comms needed. And I mean every day for a MONTH because you can only get 100 per day at level 50 in the ones that already exist.

And here's the kicker, there are people who paid for the items in the store who say the missions still can't be completed with the new gear. So they paid 750 coins (per character and not account wide) for gear that didn't help them.

And btw, one of the new pieces and only one is available for 300k credits.

New PvP Warzone. First time I did it, I was like "What the I wanna kiss did I just do? This makes no sense at all." (I even put that in general chat after I left it) Then someone explained the objectives and how to do the map. (Bioware's instructions were kind of half-assed). After that I kind of liked it because I've been doing well on it. Apparently, the opposition had people who probably thought "What the I wanna kiss am I supposed to do here?"

Speaking of PvP, no more Battlemaster gear. Goes straight from Recruit to War Hero and now they have a new level called Elite War Hero. The comms that bought BM gear now buys WH. Comms that bought WH now buys EWH.

If you're already sporting the BM gear, you still will have it but just know there will be people against you with EWH or WH at the least beating the crap out of you.

Oh and if you are capped at 50, you get a free set of that worthless, watered-down, crap gear for PvE called Tionese. The lowest PvP gear (Recruit) has better stats. Only Tionese has set bonus unlike Recruit.

St.John
Chief of Staff

Post by St.John »

Have you played Guild Wars 2? It's in your sig dude.

DarkPowers
X Member

Post by DarkPowers »

St.John wrote:Have you played Guild Wars 2? It's in your sig dude.
I have. I haven't been in it really in a couple of months though. My number has grown from 30 but the link only shows a snapshot of what it was when I hit 30 on the HoM calculator. Everything after 30 is just titles so no big deal to me.

And then the items are just skins and not actual items so only thing that actually helps is if you roll a ranger for the pets which is my highest character in GW2. There was a bug that stopped me from being able to move on early in the game and it kind of killed a lot of my interest in it. I check in from time to time but don't play it much.

I know I'm on a different server than X ended up. Because at the launch I didn't know what world you guys were going to end up on. SoS was full when I logged in and that was the beta one. So ended up on a world another person I know went to.