Greetings from Pax Republica!

Romancing your Wookie? Want to share a story about how Lando stabbed you in the back? This is the place.

Moderator: Captains: SWTOR

St.John
Chief of Staff

Post by St.John »

I heard the hookers don't shave their body hair in Kuwait.

ATownArmy

Post by ATownArmy »

I am proud to report back that I am safe and sound back in Iraq, and that Kuwaiti hookers are in fact well shaven. So, now that I'm back, apart from all the standard STD testing, I need to get to scheduling more PvP stuff. Any requests for certain events, times, or dates?

St.John
Chief of Staff

Post by St.John »

Tonight X syndicate is running KP 16 man nightmare mode, we might have 3 DPS spots open, just message Denaura or Capacity. Afterwards we're gonna gank lowbies on Tatooine from 1 am to 4 am.

ATownArmy

Post by ATownArmy »

Sorry man, we dont mess with players that can't fight back. Especially when there's so many lvl 50s that want to fight. I will, however, pass on the info about the raid and see if any Paxians are free to help y'all kill some stuff.

St.John
Chief of Staff

Post by St.John »

ATownArmy wrote:Sorry man, we dont mess with players that can't fight back.

ATownArmy

Post by ATownArmy »

I can't see the picture, but I assume it's two unicorns hugging in a field of adorableness.

Anyway, the PvP tournament is set for Saturday at 4pm EST on Tatooine. It looks to be a good showing, so come out and win some credits. Also the Twin Spears Pvp Rankings Thread is live, so go and vote for your favorite 5 PvPers. Anyway, I hope to see y'all in The Outlaw's Den on Saturday or hit me up in game if you want to kill some stuff before then.

St.John
Chief of Staff

Post by St.John »

After you guys get done with your PvP tourney, I challenge the winner in a best of seven for 2 million credits.

- Kwanduw

[SEA]KwanDuw
X Member

Post by [SEA]KwanDuw »

St.John wrote:After you guys get done with your PvP tourney, I challenge the winner in a best of seven for 2 million credits.

- Kwanduw
If their winner duels like you St, this will be the easiest 2 million credits I'll ever win.

St.John
Chief of Staff

Post by St.John »

[SEA]KwanDuw wrote:
St.John wrote:After you guys get done with your PvP tourney, I challenge the winner in a best of seven for 2 million credits.

- Kwanduw
If their winner duels like you St, this will be the easiest 2 million credits I'll ever win.

After you win your 2 million from some sucker on the server that dares to duel you in a series of seven Denaura said she will face you for 5 million credits, 1 duel on the Tatooine hot balloon by the crons. Upon landing, Apathy has agreed to duel the winner for 10 million credits.

ATownArmy

Post by ATownArmy »

I think I have almost 2 million credits across all 3 of my lvl 50s. I'm not saying I wont duel for 10mil, I'm just saying I might not be able to pay you right NOW...

I may can put somethin on it...

In all seriousness though, come out to the Tournament and challenge whoever you want to for however much you want to. Once we name a winner, just /w him/her the offer.

ATownArmy

Post by ATownArmy »

Hey everypony! I hope everyone had a fun St Patty's Weekend filled with alcohol and a reasonable amount of debauchery. So we're back up and running and moderately sober, any input as to what our next PvP event should be, or when and where it should be? I'm always up for some recommendations!

Dash_Sixxkiller

Post by Dash_Sixxkiller »

St.John wrote:I heard the hookers don't shave their body hair in Kuwait.
They do in BAHRAIN :lol:

I have no special talent. I am only passionately curious.
Albert Einstein

St.John
Chief of Staff

Post by St.John »

lol

ATownArmy

Post by ATownArmy »

Dash_Sixxkiller wrote:
St.John wrote:I heard the hookers don't shave their body hair in Kuwait.
They do in BAHRAIN :lol:
Spoken like a true military man. You're prior service aren't you? :wink:

Dash_Sixxkiller

Post by Dash_Sixxkiller »

What gave it away NAVY (NeverAgainVolunteerYourself

I have no special talent. I am only passionately curious.
Albert Einstein