+10 All Stat Datacron

Romancing your Wookie? Want to share a story about how Lando stabbed you in the back? This is the place.

Moderator: Captains: SWTOR

St.John
Chief of Staff

Post by St.John »

lol, for the record that crystal takes 5 minutes to get, probably less.

WeaponX
X Member

Post by WeaponX »

LOL @ that pic... man... you suck.

St.John
Chief of Staff

Post by St.John »

You know who sucks?

Hedo Turkoglu is making 11 million this year.

Rashard Lewis is making 21,000,000.00 a year, that's more than Lebron, Wade, Howard etc. He made more than Howard on the same team.

Now look at this stat

LeBron James
$16.0 million
Chris Bosh
$16.0 million
Dwyane Wade
$15.5 million

People can hate the Heat (I don't hate them but I don't like them as well) but they don't have selfish players like Rashard Lewis(95% of the NBA) on the Heat. They want to win and gave up 7+ Million a year. Bosh makes more than Wade and as much as Lebron as a third wheel, all because they didn't want him to qq when he goes to bed. Winning is everything in professional team sports unless all you care about is money. If Howard was 33 and had to get injections into this knees every night I'm sure the Magic would trade him.

I mean really, X stacked the best players on the planet into one clan. I hated everyone here at one point in EF and I'm positive it was the same the other way around (minus Spot/Boom and the people that we're genuinely laid back in that game). Surely you of all people you can respect the Heat. Look at Wades swag face in that pic, that was your face in 2001 when you capped a flag.

Hate the GM at Orlando unless he can somehow get Deron Williams.

Benoit
X Member

Post by Benoit »

I don't think I knowingly hated you during EF years and I wasn't particularly laid back in that game. :P

WeaponX
X Member

Post by WeaponX »

Yeah, I completely agree with what you posted. Especially about Otis lol.. I can respect them as a team and not like them though. They're obviously incredible players and I can't deny that. I mean what Lebron pulled off in the last 5 minutes of the allstar game alone is just ridiculous.

I'm not sure if I don't like them or just Miami in general. It's such a cesspool of a city.

WeaponX
X Member

Post by WeaponX »

hahahahahahaha what on earth

St.John
Chief of Staff

Post by St.John »

fail boat lol

WeaponX
X Member

Post by WeaponX »

LOL

Benoit
X Member

Post by Benoit »

Wait, what happened to Jimmy?

edit: At this point, Billy needs to just call it what it is ("going solo").