Crafting & Crew Skills

Romancing your Wookie? Want to share a story about how Lando stabbed you in the back? This is the place.

Moderator: Captains: SWTOR

Dash_Sixxkiller

Crafting & Crew Skills

Post by Dash_Sixxkiller »

http://oyster.ignimgs.com/mediawiki/wik ... skills.jpg
OH and here is a even better web site I found that has everything.

http://www.torhead.com/schematics/catg/2

The problem I having is I don't know what would help out the most. I am a smugg/gunslinger
so i was kinda leaning towards armstech but I have a ship and also have another companion that is a robot if i choose cybertech i think i can upgrade him with weapons and such...... OMG IDK
What u guys Think

I have no special talent. I am only passionately curious.
Albert Einstein

WeaponX
X Member

Post by WeaponX »

I'm having the same problem. I can't tell yet if crew skills will actually matter later in the game. I know some things like biochem would be great for pvp, etc. But I don't know if enough people have hit 50 yet to really cast a vote on some of this. That's why on my main I just picked up all gathering for right now and i'm either stock piling mats or selling.

In other words: This post was of no use to you.

Dash_Sixxkiller

yea i see your point but i dont want to wait till 50 and have to spend all that time trying to get my craft going i would like to use it as i level. I was doing a little research in cyber tech and there seems to be alot of mods for amour and few grenades and some ear pieces some mods for your ship. But being a gunslinger I think I am going to go armstech because my guy isn't built to be a tank he is built to attack from a distance plus i know you can reverse
engineer things that you pick up or just keep playing with things that work well.

Albert Einstein

Dash_Sixxkiller

I've made my decision armormech it is. Being a gunslinger i have noticed that i dont have much protection especially when i get attacked when their is no cover to hide behind. I think once you get a moded weapon you can reverse engineer it and make it stronger or tweek it.

Albert Einstein

DarkPowers
X Member

Post by DarkPowers »

This game needs a guild bank! I'd have dropped a lot of mats in their for lower people to use. Treasure Hunting was so far behind my other two skills that stuff I was able to get is like 100 skill points behind.

Dash_Sixxkiller

Yea i know. I keep picking things up that i cant use or what i have is stronger than what i pick up. I just may as well build my on Armour, cause their are matching sets of medium and heavy that have 4 open mod slots on each piece you can stat the crap out of it. Oh and what up with finding sith Armour

Albert Einstein

DarkPowers
X Member

Post by DarkPowers »

I found schematics that can only be used by Sith Warriors and Bounty Hunters. Plus found items that can only be used by Sith classes. You can try to auction them but they don't get a good price since the AH is faction restricted. You can't even mail them to a Sith character although on a PvP server, that would be helping the enemy. lol