WTF...

Romancing your Wookie? Want to share a story about how Lando stabbed you in the back? This is the place.

Moderator: Captains: SWTOR

Dash_Sixxkiller

WTF...

Post by Dash_Sixxkiller »

:twisted: I tryed to login to day at lunch and it is telling me i have to validate again.... ok i give that much... So i go and validate again with validation code they gave me and its telling me the code has already been used. PULLING WHAT LITTLE HAIR I HAVE LEFT ON MY HEAD OUT

Has anybody had this problem.

I have no special talent. I am only passionately curious.
Albert Einstein

DarkPowers
X Member

Post by DarkPowers »

Do you have one of those security key things? I got one on my Droid today and man I am getting ready to chuck it out a window. It seems you have to generate a new key every time you want to log in and they only are valid for 30 seconds.

Other thing is today you must have set up a subscription with a credit card info or entered a time card to log in.

EDIT: Why it's pissing me off so much? Because you also have to generate a new key just to log in to the site. And with the site constantly putting you into a queue trying to navigate my account page, I'm regenerating keys like there's no tomorrow.

Dash_Sixxkiller

no didn't get the security key... thank god. When i get home tonight I just going to call them and see whats up. I mean they got my money let me play before this smuggler has to put a smack down on somebody...
:x

Albert Einstein

SuriCruise
X Member

Post by SuriCruise »

Oh good thing I am not part of the mad rush today.... Today is also the the end of the grace period all pre-order people had that had not paid their pre-orders off. So I am sure there is a flux of people doing that today.

I am one of the grace people, but I have not paid mine off.... Waiting for my check today that should have been here this morning. But UPS sucks today!!!

DarkPowers
X Member

Post by DarkPowers »

Did you enter your full version key btw? There's so many confused by this and thought the preorder key that gave early access is what they needed. But as of today you must have entered your full version key. And if it's saying already used, you might have to hit up the support group.

Edit: And during lunch may not work with this server. There's a 20 minute wait to get in now. That's the one thing I am not happy with and seeing all the "newer" servers with "Light" or "Standard" on them. If I wasn't 34 already... :D

Dash_Sixxkiller

yea they didn't hesitate to draft my bank account at 12:01 am dec 20 LOL. Going to call support see whats up.

Albert Einstein

DarkPowers
X Member

Post by DarkPowers »

Dash_Sixxkiller wrote:yea they didn't hesitate to draft my bank account at 12:01 am dec 20 LOL. Going to call support see whats up.
Good luck with that. I've read horror stories about people on hold forever waiting to speak with someone.

Dash_Sixxkiller

yea lol OH i got my code from EA this morning about 10:00 am then found out that i had to subscribe with a credit/debit or game card. well Christmas tapped me out untill next Payday...... no big deal go to game stop to buy a card... SOLD OUT BOTH STORES
Go to next county SOLD OUT ALL THREE STORES I can"t get mad no more Just Bad Carma I think I will go kill my neighbors cats

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink:

Albert Einstein

SuriCruise
X Member

Post by SuriCruise »

it does not take the money out of your account yet... you get a free month. RIGHT?

LaVaG0D
X Member

Post by LaVaG0D »

I think it just did a $1 to make sure the funds are there

Dash_Sixxkiller

Its on like Donkey Kong

Albert Einstein