First Wave Already Playing

Romancing your Wookie? Want to share a story about how Lando stabbed you in the back? This is the place.

Moderator: Captains: SWTOR

Yamishi

Post by Yamishi »

Second set of waves has started. Got my email today. Upto 2nd wave for today. Highest I have seen yet was a 8/18 get their email. Seems to be going much faster.

DarkPowers
X Member

Post by DarkPowers »

I was just coming to update about the waves today. Yam beat me to it. :D

But yes they are going out faster so far. One went out about 9 am eastern and wave 2 about 10 am eastern.

DarkPowers
X Member

Post by DarkPowers »

Third wave just went out. Reports are that people in the first week of September included in this wave.

SuriCruise
X Member

Post by SuriCruise »

This is a lot of people in early access.... Someone could go pre-order today and get in by Friday or Saturday at this rate...

DarkPowers
X Member

Post by DarkPowers »

More than likely the early wave tomorrow will be a lot of October people. And maybe the November people late waves.

It seems I am reading different reports but it appears the fourth and final wave today went to either very late September or first week of October. Early October people are kind of posting they were or not but it's not clear. Like October 2-3 people saying no while October 5-7 saying yes.

DarkPowers
X Member

Post by DarkPowers »

UPDATE:

Tomorrow, S Reid stated they plan to bring in the October and November people. Or at least up to late November. This was the most open about who should be in now they have posted.
A quick update on today's invites, and a little preview of tomorrow.

Today, we invited people who had pre-ordered up to the very beginning of October (roughly). Tomorrow, we're going to be inviting the same number of people again; that will take us up to the last week or so of November. On Friday, we'll be inviting even more, and we'll give you an update on that tomorrow.
source: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=16391

Boom
Site Admin

Post by Boom »

Redeem a Product Registration Code
Your Product Registration Code is either packaged in the game box or was sent to the email tied to your EA/Origin account. In order to be granted game access and confirm which edition of the game you own, you need to redeem this code.
I pre-ordered through Origin & already entered the code on Nov 22nd. Is this just because they haven't given me access yet? :P

DarkPowers
X Member

Post by DarkPowers »

Boom wrote:
Redeem a Product Registration Code
Your Product Registration Code is either packaged in the game box or was sent to the email tied to your EA/Origin account. In order to be granted game access and confirm which edition of the game you own, you need to redeem this code.
I pre-ordered through Origin & already entered the code on Nov 22nd. Is this just because they haven't given me access yet? :P
Nov 22 is why you aren't in yet. I'm a month ahead of you and should get in one of the early waves tomorrow. You are sort of on the edge how Reid said who gets in tomorrow. If you will, you should be a late wave (although they do the waves in the mornings so even a late wave would be about noon eastern more than likely). If not then you should be one of the first waves Friday at the latest.

FireSpot
X Member

Post by FireSpot »

WeaponX
X Member

Post by WeaponX »

LOL!!! I love your room Spot.

DarkPowers
X Member

Post by DarkPowers »

First wave today and I am in. Now can someone invite Orin to the group? Name thanks to Dash's name gen link.

Wrex was taken. :(

Yamishi

Post by Yamishi »

I'll inv if you are on when I get home.

DarkPowers
X Member

Post by DarkPowers »

There was a second wave today. Orin is my Jedi but now off to make my Smuggler which will probably be my main.

Smuggler's name is Trojan

Boom
Site Admin

Post by Boom »

Got my "Your Saga Begins" email... now just have to wait til I get home to try logging in.

WeaponX
X Member

Post by WeaponX »

That's your invite :D

Let's play tonight!!! woooooot