X Syndicate Guild Page

Romancing your Wookie? Want to share a story about how Lando stabbed you in the back? This is the place.

Moderator: Captains: SWTOR

[SEA]KwanDuw
X Member

X Syndicate Guild Page

Post by [SEA]KwanDuw »

Boom
Site Admin

Post by Boom »

SWTOR.com is currently unavailable while we perform scheduled maintenance. Please check back again soon!

DarkPowers
X Member

Post by DarkPowers »

Republic? LOL

j/k'ing. I was doing that side in beta because I thought I'd be Sith on live. And after running some Repub characters, I might change my mind.

DarkPowers
X Member

Post by DarkPowers »

Only 2 preordered that want to be republic or something? It will only prompt it for the first character on whatever server the group is placed so I might add to it to help get to 4.

WeaponX
X Member

Post by WeaponX »

Veritoff
X Member

Post by Veritoff »

Wait, X will be Republic?!? I don't know if I can be friends with your kind.

WeaponX
X Member

Post by WeaponX »

Ok, let me explain. We've always played the underdog in every game. This isn't about "good" vs. "evil".

In WoW the decision was simple.. everyone hated the horde.. so we rolled horde (not to mention they had the undead.. c'mon.. the undead were amazing lol.

In Anarchy Online we were the rebels because EVERYONE was Omnitek. That's the approach i've always taken.

The only game that was ever an exception to this was Aion because, although I loved their claws and such, the "bad guys" were smurfs.

Many of us will be picking the "bad guy" options in conversations even though we are "the heroes" so to speak. :P

Everyone and their brother is rolling sith so we will pick the underdogs...

That said, once we have established ourselves on the republic side I fully intend to start up "Syndicate X" on the Sith side for alts :)

LaVaG0D
X Member

Post by LaVaG0D »

I have played the Bad/Evil faction in ever MMO so it's a nice change to play the good guys even though I will probably also be a bad good guy

Veritoff
X Member

Post by Veritoff »

WeaponX wrote:Ok, let me explain. We've always played the underdog in every game. This isn't about "good" vs. "evil".

In WoW the decision was simple.. everyone hated the horde.. so we rolled horde (not to mention they had the undead.. c'mon.. the undead were amazing lol.

In Anarchy Online we were the rebels because EVERYONE was Omnitek. That's the approach i've always taken.

The only game that was ever an exception to this was Aion because, although I loved their claws and such, the "bad guys" were smurfs.

Many of us will be picking the "bad guy" options in conversations even though we are "the heroes" so to speak. :P

Everyone and their brother is rolling sith so we will pick the underdogs...

That said, once we have established ourselves on the republic side I fully intend to start up "Syndicate X" on the Sith side for alts :)
Alright, I guess this is acceptable. I am going to be a rather corrupt person of the Republic though.

LaVaG0D
X Member

Post by LaVaG0D »

Veritoff, I think trying to be evil on the Replublic side is going to be a ton of fun. I will be trying to do the same if I can.

WeaponX
X Member

Post by WeaponX »

I think we're all headed that way lol

DarkPowers
X Member

Post by DarkPowers »

I was going to be the wise-cracking smuggler not the evil smuggler. ;)

LaVaG0D
X Member

Post by LaVaG0D »

Crack Smuggler!

DarkPowers
X Member

Post by DarkPowers »

LaVaG0D wrote:Crack Smuggler!
Crackheads need some smuggle love too. :D

Okay, allow me to get serious for a minute: Are the guild pages going away after Jan 3? I see something mentioning that.