TF2 Exists!

See an FPS that isn't listed here? Start a thread about it.

Boom
Site Admin

Post by Boom »

steam name> atomb

I only played a few rounds before getting frustrated :P I'll have to read the manual or something.. hehe
(doesn't help that i still play ao & ubo)

Frost
Site Admin

Post by Frost »

Yeah, pretty sure this isn't anything like UBO.

WeaponX
X Member

Post by WeaponX »

LOL :lol:

FireSpot
X Member

Post by FireSpot »

Can't find atomb, post a link or add me http://steamcommunity.com/id/ispotu 8)

Boom
Site Admin

Post by Boom »

(X)Boom it is .. lol

that.url.you.posted/xboom

..and what I meant was I still have interest in those games, so I have to split up my game time somehow ;)

SuriCruise
X Member

Post by SuriCruise »

WeaponX wrote:I enjoyed it so far... its different. However, my graphics are like a bowl of fruitloops..Probably need a driver or something. Really hard to aim lol.

I got this last night too. Funny thing is that i get this message every time i try to play that says you dont meet the MIN-requirements to play this game. WHAT!!!!!!

I play off my laptop that is 2.0 GHz and has 1GIG of MEm and a Nvidia 7800 GTX go card in it. I should be fine. So i got that weird color thing. My problem is i cant just go grab any driver from Nvidia. I have to get what Dell has from their site, and the last updated one was in July of 2006 When i try Nvidia i get some error every time when i am installing the drivers.

WeaponX
X Member

Post by WeaponX »

I have a nvidia 7800GT so that must be the connection heh. I updated my drivers and the problem went away. Unfortunately, WoW didn't like the new drivers and every time I would change zones my game would freeze my entire computer. I reverted back to my old driver after that. So I'm hoping that they release a new driver soon that doesn't do that so that I can play both games :(

SuriCruise
X Member

Post by SuriCruise »

I un-installed the driver and installed it again and i think its working now. But i dont have the cash to buy a new Video card for my desktop. So my gaming rig is this laptop. I guess i am kinda screwed with Nvidia not supporting Dell :(

Boom
Site Admin

Post by Boom »

7900GS here, but I had to install a new driver & restart. I also had to turn my (lcd) monitor off/on to fix a checkerboard graphics problem :P

As for your laptop..

http://www.laptopvideo2go.com/
Just make sure you read up first.

:D