TeamSpeak Server

See an FPS that isn't listed here? Start a thread about it.

Lonthu
X Member

TeamSpeak Server

Post by Lonthu »

I have a TeamSpeak server . I have created a private channel for X EF/Q4 members. The default channel will usually be more fun because we will have SEA X U|2 and others there. However a private channel is available when needed or wanted.

SEATSServer.serverroom.us:8777

pw for X: nachos

Exit
X Member

Post by Exit »

sweet! i will have to come chk it out after i get a mic, oh and lonthu has potty breath :wink:

Lonthu
X Member

Re: TeamSpeak Server

Post by Lonthu »

Lonthu wrote:I have a TeamSpeak server . I have created a private channel for X EF/Q4 members. The default channel will usually be more fun because we will have SEA X U|2 and others there. However a private channel is available when needed or wanted.

SEATSServer.serverroom.us:8777

pw for X: nachos
let me rephrase that..any X member no matter what game division they play in is more than welcome :P

Frost
Site Admin

Post by Frost »

Well, actually, we've already got one set up ;)

The information's in the X Syndicate General forum in the CoH Private discussion section, which I think you have access to.

Everyone is welcome on that one as well...as long as you can see the info ;)

Benoit
X Member

Post by Benoit »

I dont really want to be on the same TS server as the U|2 kids.

Lonthu
X Member

Post by Lonthu »

Benoit wrote:I dont really want to be on the same TS server as the U|2 kids.
Yeah I thought that too, until I started talking to them. Not at all what I expected. Plus, the real issue was U|2Ninja, who was in reality EFR Eng, OE Betadatas kid. He has since parted ways with U|2. The ones on TS at least are all in their 20s and 30's.

Off topic, but very interesting, was the XF/ [TS] scrim. I guess that this is in response to the potential re-establishment of EFX. Alot of the old TS names, who looked surprisingly good. In fact, the small portion of the match I observed, TS was having little difficulty with XF. One name I did not recognize was [TS]Tucows. He/she was MVP. Cow maybe?

Benoit
X Member

Post by Benoit »

TS has some really good players. It would not surprise me if cow joined them. I do remember that name for some reason, though.