Q4

See an FPS that isn't listed here? Start a thread about it.

Beer w/Straw
X Member

Q4

Post by Beer w/Straw »

I think I wanted to rush into things with Q4 and got a little spent. Like geting a server, installing Q4MAX on it. Downloading all those stupid maps. Id didn't release a mappack till later, and I saw on the CAL forum that people wanted to get rid of some other maps in the rotation after that. And it got me thinking that CAL is rushing things if they're jumping into a game before the developer has finished with it.

Anyway, I've personally got a crapload of things to do. And with ST John on a month long drinking binge, and Exit in rehab and some players keen on this EF thing. I'm thinknig maybe we should wait till season two in CAL and not forget to have fun with this game first.

I remember when I bought Q3 it had like 17 DM maps, 5 tourney and 4 CTF released with it.So I'm thinking since Q4 wasn't released as totally multiplayer we could let things settle a bit.

I still want to practice with gang, and exit and stuff. And even Ulysees didn't suffer from ADD.

:lol:

Thoughts?

WeaponX
X Member

Post by WeaponX »

Yea i just think the gaming comunity has to catch up to this game. I love it personally.. but it just sucks when you can't even find a decent CTF game because there are not enough people playing it right now. I heard that Q3 was the same way when it first came out so I can only hope that they keep tweaking the game and get it to the point where tons of people are playing it.

I'm still down for playing with X's and having scrims though. I just don't really think there is enough league interest either.

GaNgSTaR

Post by GaNgSTaR »

Is dis why der be no X server? :( I hope not. I'd like to get some more games going. I was playing some one by the name of Black-Jack on "House of Pain" server. My ping was like 20, so if you guys are on. Maybe find me there or anywhere.

It sucks not playing against anyone good. Like my last hard 1v1 was against a 12 year old named Tehther. Yes, I lost. But only the DM part. I won on CTF, that little bastard.

I only have a few buddies in my list of friends. And the only one I see on occasion is Super Grover. So, play. Soon. :)

Beer w/Straw
X Member

Post by Beer w/Straw »

The server should still be there.. I may have to restart it.

Grunt

Post by Grunt »

GaNgSTaR wrote: the only one I see on occasion is Super Grover. So, play. Soon. :)
LOL I play every night. I played EF today for the first time since installing Q4... its too slow, but not as slow as Doom 3 :P

St.John
Chief of Staff

Post by St.John »

Sorry man...I actually feel bad. :(

I joined again just in case something happens.
[img:15f1ed8b83]http://i64.tinypic.com/2dukwep.jpg[/img:15f1ed8b83]

Beer w/Straw
X Member

Post by Beer w/Straw »

St.John wrote:Sorry man...I actually feel bad. :(
Does this mean wX will log in and get me my Guild Wars cape I wanted :D

WeaponX
X Member

Post by WeaponX »

LOL ... what cape do you want jerkface? :D

Beer w/Straw
X Member

Post by Beer w/Straw »

GaNgSTaR

Post by GaNgSTaR »

I'll check the server tonight round 7pm ish. Hopfully someone other then me will be on. :)

Please don't force me to play any more disi till this league starts up. I'm seriously getting sick of it. One shot kills BLAH!! :oops:

Beer w/Straw
X Member

Post by Beer w/Straw »

I wont be on tonight, or maybe I dunno.

Beer w/Straw
X Member

Post by Beer w/Straw »

And actually seeing people get their knickers in a knot of EF right now... Well, thats the most lively I've seen any of you since I got the server :lol:

So at least I's konw y'all aint dead!

And I think Exit's on the rebound a bit.

Exit
X Member

Post by Exit »

Hey Beer =) thx for the links i appreciate it , i hope to be on again soon its been around 3 months months since i played any fps and over 4 months since i played q4 :cry: i will need all the help i can get ! i do miss shooters but on the positive note my blood pressure has never been more stable :D

Hope to be back pretty soon if my body lets me! :roll:

GaNgSTaR

Post by GaNgSTaR »

Yeah!!! Exit!!! Get better soon man. I hope your feeling better. :)

Beer w/Straw
X Member

Post by Beer w/Straw »

GaNgSTaR wrote:Yeah!!! Exit!!! Get better soon man. I hope your feeling better. :)
Exit's a jerk :lol: