Anyone want to test any part of the game (except for GWEN)?

See an MMO that isn't listed here? Start a thread about it.
DarkPowers
X Member

Anyone want to test any part of the game (except for GWEN)?

Post by DarkPowers »

I have 2 trial codes for Guild Wars (all three campaigns). How the codes work is if you own one, then it trials the other 2. Like if you own the original game and thought it sucked so didn't try the last two (Factions and Nightfall) which I was one for the longest in this category, then these codes will give you trials to the ones you don't own already. The codes do not give you access to Eye of the North aka GWEN however.

Since I own all three, they are no use to me. So if anyone wants them, just ask.

I am putting this up in other places as well.

DarkPowers
X Member

Post by DarkPowers »

Codes handed out in case anyone asks.

DarkPowers
X Member

Post by DarkPowers »

I got a hold of two more codes but one was already given out. So again if anyone wants to trial any of the first 3 games (Prophecies, Factions, and Nightfall) can just ask for a code before I post this to another forum that snatches them pretty fast.

You don't have to add this code to a PlayNC account as I think it was mistaken earlier. You can download the client and enter it inside the game in the manage keys. And if you already have an account, you can add it under manage keys then use your already made characters to travel to the places you don't own. (That's how you get over the level 7 trial limit that someone who doesn't own the game gets with the trial)