1. THE CONTEST begins at 12:01 am (ET) on July 20th, 2007, AND ends at 11:59 PM (ET) on August 10th, 2007
HOW TO ENTER
: Send one email to firstname.lastname@example.org
with subject line of : Summer07Contest
Email body must contain:
* Suggested name for the jet bike brand
* Your character name and dimension
* Statement that you agree to all rules and regulations and certify you are in compliance with all.
* Country of residence and state if applicable
* Full Name, shipping address and phone number for prize delivery.
2. Entrant’s name or phrase chosen may not have been previously published or copyrighted and (ii) must be the exclusive original work of the (iii) may not be inappropriate or offensive, as determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion, and (iv) may not defame or invade publicity rights or privacy of any person, living or deceased, or otherwise infringe upon any person’s personal or property rights or any other third party rights. No illegible, incomplete, forged or altered entries will be accepted. All entries become the exclusive property of Funcom. By submitting entry, entrant represents that (s)he has the unrestricted right to submit their Message and no such Message infringes upon any third party's proprietary or other rights. By entering, each entrant unconditionally assigns and transfers to Sponsor any and all rights which they now have or may in the future have to their Message including, without limitation, the copyrights therein, in any medium whatsoever. Sponsor will have the unrestricted right to use, alter, publish, display or transfer each Message however it sees fit without further approval of or payment to entrant.
3. SELECTION OF WINNERS: One winner will be selected from among all eligible entries received. The winner will be selected by representatives of Funcom on or about August 21, 2007. Decisions are final on all matters relating to this Contest. Winner will be notified by email.
4. PRIZES: One (1) Grand Prize: One “Ibuypower” computer customized for Anarchy Online players approximately valued at US$1,500. The prize will be awarded and No substitution or transfer of prize permitted. Sponsor responsible only for prize delivery; not responsible for prize utility, quality or otherwise. Taxes and fees, if any, are the sole responsibility of prize winner.
5. ELIGIBILITY: Contest open to individuals age 18 or older as of July 20th, 2007 who are legal residents of their current domicile, except employees (and their immediate families and members of the same household) of Sponsor, its affiliates, agents, judges and advertising and promotion agencies.
6. VERIFICATION OF WINNER AND DELIVERY OF PRIZE: Winner may be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility and liability release and, where permitted, a publicity release. Prize may be forfeited if affidavit is not returned within 14 days after mailing to winner or if prize notification letter or prize is returned as undeliverable or if 3 attempts to contact entrant by email are unsuccessful. Winner agrees to use of name, and/or prize information for promotional purposes in any medium without additional compensation.
7. GENERAL: This Contest is void where prohibited or restricted by law and subject to all applicable country, federal, state and local laws and regulations. This Contest will be governed by the internal laws of the State of New York, USA. Any and all legal actions or claims arising in connection with this Contest must be brought in a court of competent jurisdiction within the United States of America. Sponsor and judges not responsible for late, lost, stolen, damaged, garbled, incomplete, misaddressed, postage due, or misdirected entries, mail or communications, for errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects, or delays in operations or transmission of information, in each case whether arising by way of technical or other failures or malfunctions of computer hardware, software, communications devices, or transmission lines or data corruption, theft, destruction, unauthorized access to or alteration of entry materials, loss or otherwise. Further, Sponsor and judges not responsible for electronic communications which are undeliverable as a result of any form of active or passive filtering of any kind, or insufficient space in entrant's e-mail account to receive e-mail messages. Sponsor disclaims any liability for damage to any computer system resulting from participation in, or accessing or downloading information in connection with, this Contest, and reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify, cancel, terminate or suspend this Contest should any virus, bug, technical failures, unauthorized human intervention or other causes beyond Sponsor’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Contest. In the event of any such cancellation, termination or suspension, a notice will be posted and the winner will be selected from among all eligible entries received prior to such time. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant from this Contest or any other promotion conducted now or in the future by Sponsor or any of its affiliates if his or her fraud or misconduct affects the integrity of the Contest. By participating in this Contest, each entrant accepts the conditions stated in these Official Rules, agrees to be bound by the decisions of the judges and warrants that s/he is eligible to participate in this Contest. By accepting prize, winner agrees to release Sponsor, its directors, employees, officers, and agents, including without limitation, its advertising and promotion agencies, from any and all liability, loss or damages arising from or in connection with the awarding, receipt, and/or use or misuse of prize or participation in any prize-related activities.
8. WINNERS LIST: To obtain name of winner, visit www.anarchy-online.com
between August 20th, 2007 and September 15th, 2007.
9. SPONSOR: Funcom GmBH Neugutstrasse 66 CH-8600 Dübendorf Switzerland