I absolutely love this game...however i see most do not..

See an MMO that isn't listed here? Start a thread about it.
fait
X Member

I absolutely love this game...however i see most do not..

Post by fait »

I have beaten all campaigns, gotten 3 sets of 15k armor 4 weapons all worth over 100k, etc... I love this game simply put...I do not understand why people dislike this game so much

WeaponX
X Member

Post by WeaponX »

Have we met? :D

fait
X Member

Post by fait »

probably not, this is the first time ive been on the site although ive been in x for about a year, im Dark Powers' nephew otherwise know as Fait

WeaponX
X Member

Post by WeaponX »

Oh ok :) welcome to the boards. Yeah, we enjoyed the game quite a bit at first but other games I think captured our attention more (like WoW) at the time. I still think GW is a great game though. Sounds like the expansion were pretty fun too eh?

Frost
Site Admin

Post by Frost »

I didn't really like the solo experience. Once you hit the level cap and try to go out and take on the newer missions and such, the difficulty level just shoots straight through the roof with almost no ramp up. And I'm not really huge into having to group all the time (and the NPC teammates you can get are almost less than worthless at that point in the game)

It was fun for a while, but it turned pretty "meh" to me later on.

fait
X Member

Post by fait »

I don't know for me it's the perfect game, I'm not a solo artist so for me needing a group is the best thing

DarkPowers
X Member

Post by DarkPowers »

Frost wrote:And I'm not really huge into having to group all the time (and the NPC teammates you can get are almost less than worthless at that point in the game)
Yeah, but Nightfall gives smarter ones it seems. (not sure if the Factions Unlockable assassin is because heard she wasn't that great but haven't played much since getting her and with her being -5 to me and the rest may not help matters). And not too big on the Prophecies Unlockable Necromancer but again, maybe because I got myself and the Nightfall heroes to 18 before getting him and he's only 13 at unlock point may be part of it.

GW is a game that great because it's free (except buying the actual game) but if it had a monthly subscription, it would die horribly.