Hey..

See an MMO that isn't listed here? Start a thread about it.
WeaponX
X Member

Post by WeaponX »

You played M59?! lol you sure? What server were you on?

LaVaG0D
X Member

Post by LaVaG0D »

WeaponX wrote:You played M59?! lol you sure? What server were you on?
I played the beta for a very long time but never picked up the retail.

In the retail did you not die and be sent to some hell like place where you had to escape from?

Gwyndolynne
X Member

Post by Gwyndolynne »

WeaponX wrote:It's free to download the basic game (including the first expansion) here:

http://www.anarchy-online.com/free/ad_c ... eecampaign
Downloads as a Torrent.. And I don't have a torrent programmy thingy.. I forget where I got the .exe download.. I'm looking tho..

Psartryn
X Member

Post by Psartryn »

Gwyndolynne wrote:
WeaponX wrote:It's free to download the basic game (including the first expansion) here:

Downloads as a Torrent.. And I don't have a torrent programmy thingy.. I forget where I got the .exe download.. I'm looking tho..but Adam is great and showed me.
Fixed.
Your welcome.

WeaponX
X Member

Post by WeaponX »

LaVaG0D wrote:

In the retail did you not die and be sent to some hell like place where you had to escape from?
hahaha yeah :D what server were you on do you remember? I was on server 100. Wow.. its so rare to run into another M59 player let alone someone whom i've known for years :D

Psartryn
X Member

Post by Psartryn »

WeaponX wrote:
LaVaG0D wrote:

hahaha yeah :D what server were you on do you remember? I was on server 100. Wow.. its so rare to run into another M59 player let alone someone whom i've known for years :D
You learned about Meridian from me...give mad props.

Gwyndolynne
X Member

Post by Gwyndolynne »

Psartryn wrote:
Gwyndolynne wrote:

Downloads as a Torrent.. And I don't have a torrent programmy thingy.. I forget where I got the .exe download.. I'm looking tho..but Adam is great and showed me.
Fixed.
Your welcome.
Thanks =o)

LaVaG0D
X Member

Post by LaVaG0D »

WeaponX wrote:
LaVaG0D wrote:

I don't remember the server that I played on (to many years ago and my memory sucks) :(

I always thought it was a great game that probably never got enough attention.

WeaponX
X Member

Post by WeaponX »

Well the problem was, back then a monthly charge for a video game was unheard of. Everyone refused to pay once the game went live, they upped the charge to like 20 bucks a month (plus i remember it was a big deal back then to pay 15 bucks for internet) so combined you were lookin at 35 bucks a month to basically play a game hehe. I remember a lot of us quit when that happened and went back to MUDS or BBS's lol.

I just loved how beta lasted 2 years :D that game was so awesome. The Red Sky event is still the best event ever launched in an MMO in my opinion. That game did so many things right that games today STILL have yet to get right. PvP for example heh.