Nightfall

See an MMO that isn't listed here? Start a thread about it.
DarkPowers
X Member

Post by DarkPowers »

I got my Paragon to 20 the other day. I guess now is the time to level up my heroes with him. A couple of the heroes I always kept in the team hit 20 not long after I did but a few are a couple of levels away including the unlocked Prophecies hero that I got at 18.

I entered my Factions trial key and was able to take my Nightfall toon there. I figured while trial, it wouldn't let me move to Factions with already created toons. I wonder if it will allow me to unlock the Factions hero on my trial.

But after 20, is the game just run around and do quests and stuff or the storyline?

Scooby Doo
X Member

Post by Scooby Doo »

I hear once you've done every quest in the game and acquired every possible bit of loot, you unlock the "jump" button. :lol:
Wassy wrote:I would do Frost and Scooby purely for its high torture factor.

DarkPowers
X Member

Post by DarkPowers »

LOL

You know how many times I hit the space bar in that game?

DarkPowers
X Member

Post by DarkPowers »

Scooby Doo wrote:I hear once you've done every quest in the game and acquired every possible bit of loot, you unlock the "jump" button. :lol:
Actually coming in GuildWars 2.

And if you have Eye of the North (goes live on Friday but stores selling it Thursday), then apparently items you get in your Hall of Monuments (something in EotN) carries over to GW2. Last weekend sneak preview of EotN was pretty interesting and the bonus items had an interesting thing. Unlimited bonus items. If you equipped a hero with a bonus item then did the /bonus command again, you got another one of the items. As long as it wasn't in your unused inventory, you could /bonus all day and get more copies of them.

And EotN gets 3 heroes almost immediately in the area without really doing anything. At first, I thought that was pretty whack. Then I figured that was made for those who don't have Nightfall where you can get a lot of heroes. And a fourth hero (cover girl for the game box) comes very quickly if you follow the main story line. But because the sneak preview only let you go so far in the main story line, I am not sure if more heroes come later or not.

Then I was asked in-game about the bonus items and if new characters could get them since I had free slots. So made an assassin (something I never did before) and got the bonus items. Then played it a little which turned into a lot. GW has been out for a while and until Nightfall, never played it enough to get pass level 4 on any character. NF was the first time I got a toon to 20 but it still took weeks because I don't play it that much. But something about the assassin just made me keep going and after the first day (Saturday), that toon was level 17. So got the last 3 levels on Sunday and did most of the available story line of EotN (didn't do the last couple of pizza runs). That was the fastest I've done a new creation to max level in any online game.

Time to raise the level limit. ;)

And I know there is hardly no X in GW if at all, but if anyone had the issue with adding heroes after the preview if you had them in a slot when the preview ended, go to Random Arena and it will be fixed.