Launch Day

Discuss your zerg rush
FireSpot
X Member

Launch Day

Post by FireSpot »

I'm still not sure I'm gonna get it, but I'm watching Giant Bomb's midnight launch live stream: http://www.justin.tv/giantbomb

They're installing! :o lol

Psartryn
X Member

Post by Psartryn »

Javin and I just got ours, He is installing, but I have to be at work in 6 hours, and since it's a new job, no calling in. :(

WeaponX
X Member

Post by WeaponX »

PATCH DARN IT PATCH!!!!

WeaponX
X Member

Post by WeaponX »

Darn achievements are going to make me play each level multiple times lol

[SEA]KwanDuw
X Member

Post by [SEA]KwanDuw »

I might still go get it...wont be tonight though lol. With my luck I'll wait till next week and the day after I get it everyone will stop playing. :roll: :wink:

WeaponX
X Member

Post by WeaponX »

its SC2... i'll be playing this for years lol

[SEA]KwanDuw
X Member

Post by [SEA]KwanDuw »

WeaponX wrote:its SC2... i'll be playing this for years lol
Why do I have a feeling this will be my new forum signature in about 2 months? :roll: :wink:

WeaponX
X Member

Post by WeaponX »

lol

St.John
Chief of Staff

Post by St.John »

Two things will happen if I buy this game, I play some fun games with X's but after a month I venture out and get owned by a 19 year old Korean playing 18 hours a day or I spend the next 2-3 years (7-10k hours) reaching the top bracket of players or whatever, like in EF and WoW(/flex). By that time I'll be 32-33, my hands writhed with arthritis and nothing to show for it but broken dreams, a wife that will only give me a hand job while reading a book and a 4 star general rank next to my SC name.

or

X becomes the best players on the planet and WE PLANT OUR F^CKING FLAG AT THE SC2 TOURNEY IN BLIZZCON 2K11 FOR A COOL 150,000.00 USD, WE ALL TRAVEL TO EXOTIC DESTINATIONS WINNING TOURNEY AFTER TOURNEY IN OUR AMD TRACK JACKETS AND PIZZA HUT PATCHES LIVING T3H DREAM. I'LL DITCH MY CONTACTS FOR EMO THICK RIMMED GLASSES.

Today is the greatest
Day I've ever known
Can't live for tomorrow,
Tomorrow's much too long
I'll burn my eyes out
Before I get ooouuuttttttttttt
[img:15f1ed8b83]http://i64.tinypic.com/2dukwep.jpg[/img:15f1ed8b83]

LaVaG0D
X Member

Post by LaVaG0D »

I just picked up the game during lunch. I had the beta but never played a single game so I was hooping someone could show me the ropes.

WeaponX
X Member

Post by WeaponX »

St.John wrote: X becomes the best players on the planet and WE PLANT OUR F^CKING FLAG AT THE SC2 TOURNEY IN BLIZZCON 2K11 FOR A COOL 150,000.00 USD, WE ALL TRAVEL TO EXOTIC DESTINATIONS WINNING TOURNEY AFTER TOURNEY IN OUR AMD TRACK JACKETS AND PIZZA HUT PATCHES LIVING T3H DREAM. I'LL DITCH MY CONTACTS FOR EMO THICK RIMMED GLASSES.

Today is the greatest
Day I've ever known
Can't live for tomorrow,
Tomorrow's much too long
I'll burn my eyes out
Before I get ooouuuttttttttttt
LOLOLOL Let's "MAKE IT HAPPEN!!!"

Lava: Hook up some youtube action. Kinda hard to type out a strategy guide on the forums hehe. I'm sure Psartryn can post some links to some great sites tho.

So far I've gotten through the first few missions (just doing single player right now until I beat the game and then its time for my AMD jacket).

LOL. I played SC religiously (only slightly ... very slightly less than I played EF) Hours a day.. so I plan on playing SC2 in the same way. I do love to have a good MMO to play along with it though.. so I'm hoping FF14 rules. Then I'll be set from the time I get home until the time I go to bed, my daughter will grow up being taught by the TV and my wife will hate me. It's the perfect set up.

A homeless guy last night knew about SC2... he was living the dream...

Psartryn
X Member

Post by Psartryn »

http://www.teamliquid.net/

bout to install, been at work all day...

LaVaG0D
X Member

Post by LaVaG0D »

I am stuck at work :(

Benoit
X Member

Post by Benoit »

OMG THIS GAME IS AMAZING. I'M QUITTING WORK TOMORROW TO GO PRO.

Psartryn
X Member

Post by Psartryn »

You can't hack it. :twisted:

oh and for the record, they have challenge modes that are designed to teach you about vs play and standard tactics.