Legion

If you want to talk about phat lewt, raid instances, -20DKP or throwing more DoT...here's your forum.

Moderator: Captains: World of Warcraft

WeaponX
X Member

Legion

Post by WeaponX »

Remember that one xpack where everyone became demon hunters? Also, I have to get glaives before everyone has them....lol

St.John
Chief of Staff

Post by St.John »

WoW lost 5 million subs this expansion so now they want to give everyone legendary weapons from the past? Every paladin gets to roll around with an Ashbringer...

https://youtu.be/Ax-2i71bqGw

Another hit max level and quit expac.

WeaponX
X Member

Post by WeaponX »

Lol yeah. Demon hunters look pretty cool..but they'll be overrun like death knights were. Good news is they'll probably do the same thing they did to dks and Nerf the crap out of thr!m after someone gets seen behind a tree by a demon killer. I think there might be guild halls though? We could finally have our own place to afk.

St.John
Chief of Staff

Post by St.John »

WeaponX
X Member

Post by WeaponX »

lol the way she shoves the guys away after the hug is my favorite. The second guy is my hero lol

St.John
Chief of Staff

Post by St.John »

I don't see the shove dog. Those were full chest to chest hugs with shoulder squeeze. If she gave shoulder to shoulder hugs trying to minimize contact or bro pats on the back then yeah it would have been an awkward fail. When I met Sarah I was worried about the bro pats, she was friendly as f^ck though lol. At a Shirley Manson meet and greet you know the bro pats are coming so you might as well not even try.

oh yeah, Legion...demon hunters look cool I guess....lol

pretty sure Kwan will level a demon hunter.

WeaponX
X Member

Post by WeaponX »

WeaponX wrote:
St.John wrote:I don't see the shove dog. Those were full chest to chest hugs with shoulder squeeze. If she gave shoulder to shoulder hugs trying to minimize contact or bro pats on the back then yeah it would have been an awkward fail. When I met Sarah I was worried about the bro pats, she was friendly as f^ck though lol. At a Shirley Manson meet and greet you know the bro pats are coming so you might as well not even try.

oh yeah, Legion...demon hunters look cool I guess....lol

pretty sure Kwan will level a demon hunter.
Hahahaha. I'm just seeing them because in my head she wants me and me alone. Did you actually get to hug Sarah? That's amazing. Shirley probably didn't care lol.

lolKwan

St.John
Chief of Staff

Post by St.John »

Yeah. I quarterbacked it in the car on the way to the meet and greet. I had my wife meet her first with a hug which opened the door for me. Probably wasn't necessary cuz she seemed so chill but yolo.

WeaponX
X Member

Post by WeaponX »

hahahaha incredible