CATA

If you want to talk about phat lewt, raid instances, -20DKP or throwing more DoT...here's your forum.

Moderator: Captains: World of Warcraft

The_Rock
X Member

CATA

Post by The_Rock »

So first off my hunter is still gemed the same weapon cause when i reactivated my account he was to sexy to keep playing. So i started a druid and my feral kitty is gemmed right!

So how many of you are coming back for cata...cause our guild chat is just so boaring the only guy in there is ben and we hate each other so the chatroom is filled with all this negativity i just cant take it.

Also i just found out about worgens.... this is just....sooooooooo.........ever watch that episode of south park with douchebag vampire kids. Its like that but without the comedy.

And 85.....so is this price gonna be halfed to? Ha to busy with starcraft to care about wow anymore.

What im really saying is cata is gonna suck unless i have you guys to talk to while im lvling so pls come back i miss you:(

[SEA]KwanDuw
X Member

Post by [SEA]KwanDuw »

St.John already beat the game so there's really point for any of us to return... :roll: :wink:

St.John
Chief of Staff

Post by St.John »

[SEA]KwanDuw wrote:St.John already beat the game so there's really point for any of us to return... :roll: :wink:
[img:15f1ed8b83]http://i64.tinypic.com/2dukwep.jpg[/img:15f1ed8b83]

WeaponX
X Member

Post by WeaponX »

I'm planning on at least checking Cata out. Rock you play SC2? We gotta get our gamez on... and yeah, St. beat the game so he's going to hook all of us up when Cata comes out.

Cold Embracer
X Member

Post by Cold Embracer »

I mainly play Alliance right now but will probably roll a Tauren Pally on Bleeding Hollow when cata comes out

The_Rock
X Member

Post by The_Rock »

Um no Starcraft 2...is it RTS? cause i know nothing about it. The first SC was awsome but it feels like so long ago... wait it was.

If you guys play it i guesse ill go check out the system requirements.

also i dont know if u guys are into Kotor games but the 3rd one is going to be an mmo.

WeaponX
X Member

Post by WeaponX »

yeah we're following the new Star Wars game. Hoping its gonna be good. Dude, you just said you were too busy with starcraft then ask me what SC2 is lol...

[SEA]KwanDuw
X Member

Post by [SEA]KwanDuw »

What is this SC2 you speak of? :roll: :wink:

The_Rock
X Member

Post by The_Rock »

sry just a stoner moment i was thinking aobut starcraft but meant wowcraft and my brain clouded and confused couldnt tell me hands to write what my brain wanted.

ow mt brin hutrs now.

St.John
Chief of Staff

Post by St.John »

Now I beat the game.

Rock I can get an invite for you into the guild me Ben and Meg are currently in but it will be pointless since X will play Cats when it's released.

WeaponX
X Member

Post by WeaponX »

Dang... that the mount from Icecrown? Grats St!!

The_Rock
X Member

Post by The_Rock »

Well ya no its okay im already in 1 guild with ben.

But im kinda sad because my druids awsome but i started a guild with him and bought 3 bank tabs...so to get him into x im a have to give my clan away....if we didnt have nachos i wouldnt even consider it....But weapons home made chease sauce is to die for then rez then die for again possily saving it from the lich king. Does arthas like chease?

Well im just glad you guys are coming back for cata cause honestly i dont like this game enough to play it alone.

St.John
Chief of Staff

Post by St.John »

thanks

Just make an alt and pass the guild leadership. There's also an "x"(that's the actual name) chat channel but it's mostly used to complain and make fun of people, kinda like this site.

The_Rock
X Member

Post by The_Rock »

i should come to you for all my ideas lol. Sure u can send an invite but im visiting family for my sisters weeding so i wont be on much till after the 13th.

WeaponX
X Member

Post by WeaponX »

where does that mount drop St?