dear Rigimorty

If you want to talk about phat lewt, raid instances, -20DKP or throwing more DoT...here's your forum.

Moderator: Captains: World of Warcraft

pho
X Member

dear Rigimorty

Post by pho »

Dear rigimorty, i hope your pregnancy is going well. I hope that you haven't gain too much weight and that your ankles are not all swollen from the excess weight you've put on. I hope you haven't been too moody and understand that we at X love ya no matter how fat you've gotten. You are eating for two now. Also you look stunning in your prego clothing.My best advice to you to you is to get a lot of exercise (light exercise of course) and that baby will come flying out of there. Best wishes your number one hater, pho

Megs and Trowe, i am aware i used this joke in raid the other night but i figure it was too good so i had to post it on here. Also thanks again megs for sticking it out till 4 am.
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.

pho
X Member

Post by pho »

oh ya i need to give a shout to st.. you told me to post on the forums, here i am. My bad on the wipes in pos that one day.. hahahaha
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.

FireSpot
X Member

Post by FireSpot »

Man, you should see the maternity clothes he's wearing

Such a noob

[SEA]KwanDuw
X Member

Post by [SEA]KwanDuw »

LOL Pho rulz! :roll: :wink:

WeaponX
X Member

Post by WeaponX »

LOL..sigh, i knew that costume party was going to be the death of me. OH well, that's your fearless leader... 30 and wearing a wolverine body suit. Never grow up kids.

PHO!!!!!! YOU JERK :P How the heck are you? My cankles are awesome. I've gained 1 pound of muscle over the past month... the heck is up with that. 1 pound... and i've lost 4 pounds of fat... i feel like the champion, of the weaklings. I don't know what to do man..

Psartryn
X Member

Post by Psartryn »

That wasn't a costume party, those were your Jammi jams