This guy is better than you.

If you want to talk about phat lewt, raid instances, -20DKP or throwing more DoT...here's your forum.

Moderator: Captains: World of Warcraft

Post Reply
User avatar
Psartryn
X Member
Posts: 8492
Joined: Mon Apr 01, 2002 1:00 am

This guy is better than you.

Post by Psartryn »

Image

User avatar
Gwyndolynne
X Member
Posts: 3679
Joined: Wed Jul 19, 2006 1:22 am
Location: South Jersey
Contact:

Post by Gwyndolynne »

Old news!
Image

User avatar
WeaponX
X Member
Posts: 13158
Joined: Tue Dec 11, 2001 1:00 am
Contact:

Post by WeaponX »

I always knew Spot played a Druid.

FireSpot
X Member
Posts: 4240
Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2003 12:00 am

Post by FireSpot »

你发现我的秘密大声笑!

User avatar
Benoit
X Member
Posts: 7436
Joined: Sat Mar 02, 2002 1:00 am

Post by Benoit »

Gwyndolynne wrote:Old news!
It was old news when Meg heard about it too.
Image

User avatar
Gwyndolynne
X Member
Posts: 3679
Joined: Wed Jul 19, 2006 1:22 am
Location: South Jersey
Contact:

Post by Gwyndolynne »

Benoit wrote:
Gwyndolynne wrote:Old news!
It was old news when Meg heard about it too.
Yeah a whole 2 hours late -_-
Image

User avatar
WeaponX
X Member
Posts: 13158
Joined: Tue Dec 11, 2001 1:00 am
Contact:

Post by WeaponX »

FireSpot wrote:你发现我的秘密大声笑!
lol

(anyone else notice how the forums as of late has turned into Psartryn and Gwyn bantering back and forth like our old WoW channel?)

User avatar
Benoit
X Member
Posts: 7436
Joined: Sat Mar 02, 2002 1:00 am

Post by Benoit »

Gwyndolynne wrote:
Benoit wrote:
Gwyndolynne wrote:Old news!
It was old news when Meg heard about it too.
Yeah a whole 2 hours late -_-
More like 2 days
Image

User avatar
Gwyndolynne
X Member
Posts: 3679
Joined: Wed Jul 19, 2006 1:22 am
Location: South Jersey
Contact:

Post by Gwyndolynne »

WeaponX wrote:(anyone else notice how the forums as of late has turned into Psartryn and Gwyn bantering back and forth like our old WoW channel?)
Cause we're the only ones who are always on the forums.. Haha
Image

User avatar
WeaponX
X Member
Posts: 13158
Joined: Tue Dec 11, 2001 1:00 am
Contact:

Post by WeaponX »

Gwyndolynne wrote:
WeaponX wrote:(anyone else notice how the forums as of late has turned into Psartryn and Gwyn bantering back and forth like our old WoW channel?)
Cause we're the only ones who are always on the forums.. Haha
Negative.

User avatar
Gwyndolynne
X Member
Posts: 3679
Joined: Wed Jul 19, 2006 1:22 am
Location: South Jersey
Contact:

Post by Gwyndolynne »

WeaponX wrote:
Gwyndolynne wrote:
WeaponX wrote:(anyone else notice how the forums as of late has turned into Psartryn and Gwyn bantering back and forth like our old WoW channel?)
Cause we're the only ones who post on the forums.. Haha
Negative.
Fix't.. Ha
Image

Post Reply