That's right... I WENT THERE!

If you want to talk about phat lewt, raid instances, -20DKP or throwing more DoT...here's your forum.

Moderator: Captains: World of Warcraft

[SEA]KwanDuw
X Member

Post by [SEA]KwanDuw »

WeaponX wrote: Unless you want me to rename the Legend rank to something like, "cooler than the overlord" ?
So you can rename the ranks...thats 3 things legends can't do. Makes me wonder what else WX isn't telling us. :roll: :wink:

Benoit
X Member

Post by Benoit »

WeaponX wrote:Ok, so I patched, logged in, and noticed that the only privileges Legends don't have that the Overlord does is the ability to disband the guild lol. (and pull out the gold outa the bank... ) If you think you need that power I will gladly pass it over. But other than those 2 things... that's really the only difference. Unless you want me to rename the Legend rank to something like, "cooler than the overlord" ?

But seriously, if you want, I can pass over lead...we might both have to be on tho?

Keep the dream alive Mensa! LastKnight was on today and I felt bad.. he's like, "where are the jerks!" and I was all, "man.. come to the forums.. cuz we on a break or something". But LK is one cool dude. Take care of him Mensa! Give him beer!
No one Hero rank or below can ginvite. That's basically Mensa, Goon and Fantas.

WeaponX
X Member

Post by WeaponX »

Mensa was a legend when I checked. I'll log in and make any changes you want.. just post them here or i'll just pass lead.. im not trying to hold anything up heh

Benoit
X Member

Post by Benoit »

let Hero's invite but make it so only Legends can kick or something.

That's all

Lastknightt

Post by Lastknightt »

Buckets of shrimp and soiled baby diapers, nice lol

WeaponX
X Member

Post by WeaponX »

LK!!