blizzcon

If you want to talk about phat lewt, raid instances, -20DKP or throwing more DoT...here's your forum.

Moderator: Captains: World of Warcraft

FireSpot
X Member
Posts: 4240
Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2003 12:00 am

Post by FireSpot »

Image

User avatar
WeaponX
X Member
Posts: 13158
Joined: Tue Dec 11, 2001 1:00 am
Contact:

Post by WeaponX »

LOLOL

FireSpot
X Member
Posts: 4240
Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2003 12:00 am

Post by FireSpot »


User avatar
WeaponX
X Member
Posts: 13158
Joined: Tue Dec 11, 2001 1:00 am
Contact:

Post by WeaponX »

The Horde finally conquered Southshore.
hahahahah pwned.

User avatar
WeaponX
X Member
Posts: 13158
Joined: Tue Dec 11, 2001 1:00 am
Contact:

Post by WeaponX »

Armor Penetration: This ability is too confusing
hahahahaha. Man. They just can't figure out what they wanna do. This is great. I won't need another game to replace WoW... the xpack WILL BE the new game.

All the talent trees being re-worked (again), things being removed, completely re-developing the old areas so that people leveling alts / new toons have a whole new experience...(can't believe that's their main reason for doing it) i mean seriously, just make WoW2.

Not really QQing.. just laughing at these posts.

User avatar
[SEA]KwanDuw
X Member
Posts: 4549
Joined: Fri Jan 04, 2002 1:00 am
Location: SEAttle
Contact:

Post by [SEA]KwanDuw »

WeaponX wrote:
Armor Penetration: This ability is too confusing
hahahahaha. Man. They just can't figure out what they wanna do. This is great. I won't need another game to replace WoW... the xpack WILL BE the new game.

All the talent trees being re-worked (again), things being removed, completely re-developing the old areas so that people leveling alts / new toons have a whole new experience...(can't believe that's their main reason for doing it) i mean seriously, just make WoW2.

Not really QQing.. just laughing at these posts.
QQ :cry:
Image

User avatar
WeaponX
X Member
Posts: 13158
Joined: Tue Dec 11, 2001 1:00 am
Contact:

Post by WeaponX »

lol you're just mad cuz i haven't called you back yet

User avatar
[SEA]KwanDuw
X Member
Posts: 4549
Joined: Fri Jan 04, 2002 1:00 am
Location: SEAttle
Contact:

Post by [SEA]KwanDuw »

WeaponX wrote:lol you're just mad cuz i haven't called you back yet
Dont make me call Brookes Cell Phone just to get a hold of you! :roll: :wink:
Image

User avatar
Psartryn
X Member
Posts: 8492
Joined: Mon Apr 01, 2002 1:00 am

Post by Psartryn »

Yeah i liked that asian chick, she came in 4th or 3rd place I think.

Posting what I can remember in anything forum.
Image

User avatar
Benoit
X Member
Posts: 7436
Joined: Sat Mar 02, 2002 1:00 am

Post by Benoit »

Yeah I love the armor penetration stuff.
...hey guys we made this totally cool stat
...hey guys we noticed you're avoiding our totally sweet armor penetration stat so we're going to put it on every single piece of melee gearz!!!
...oh sry apparently no one likes our stat. we forgot most melee classes have some sort of spell damage that armor penetration doesn't help. oops! haha ok we'll take it out...next expansion!

I really don't see what I should be interested in this expansion. They really should just have created WOW2, started a new lore, and let you "transfer" your WOW characters as "level" 1. Actually, I would have rather they spent their efforts on World of Starcraft or something lol.
Image

User avatar
WeaponX
X Member
Posts: 13158
Joined: Tue Dec 11, 2001 1:00 am
Contact:

Post by WeaponX »

World of Starcraft FTW!!! :D

Aion is becoming a bigger band aid than i realized.

User avatar
Cold Embracer
X Member
Posts: 583
Joined: Thu Jun 08, 2006 3:06 am
Location: Acworth, GA

Post by Cold Embracer »

Since I havnt been playing since the beginning like most of yall and been thru all the changes and nerfs, Ive been really enjoying the game alot and am very excited about the new expansion.

User avatar
Psartryn
X Member
Posts: 8492
Joined: Mon Apr 01, 2002 1:00 am

Post by Psartryn »

Cold Embracer wrote:Since I havnt been playing since the beginning like most of yall and been thru all the changes and nerfs, Ive been really enjoying the game alot and am very excited about the new expansion.
way to drink the coolaid, Newb.
Image

User avatar
St.John
Chief of Staff
Posts: 3977
Joined: Thu May 15, 2003 12:00 am
Location: Auckland

Post by St.John »

tuppie wrote:
Itemization

* Agility now provides 2 AP for rogues, hunters, shaman, and druids. Plate-wearers won't steal your gear anymore!

* Armor Penetration is gone. It was too confusing and is now replaced with a mastery.

* Haste now increases rate which you gain energy, runes, rage, and focus.

Those are pretty big rogue buffs. Actually if Hunter "Focus" works like Energy then it's gg.

tuppie
X Member
Posts: 242
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:11 am

Post by tuppie »

I hate to say but I might actually buy Cataclysm.. all their talk about making things "more fun" gets me all jumpy :[

Post Reply