$$$ !?!?

If you want to talk about phat lewt, raid instances, -20DKP or throwing more DoT...here's your forum.

Moderator: Captains: World of Warcraft

Veritoff
X Member

$$$ !?!?

Post by Veritoff »

So... I havent played WoW in who knows how long and I figured I wold see if selling my account would be even worth to much. so i have a few questions that i was wondering about.

Where is a good place to advertise/sell WoW accounts?
Anyone know a ballpark figure of what i could make on an account with my chars? This would include: 70 rogue, 45 mage, 26 priest, 25 paladin, 23 warlock, 15 Hunter, 9 druid, and 6 Warrior. Also have a 26 mage on a different server as well.

Any additional info that could help would be much appreciated.

WeaponX
X Member

Post by WeaponX »

Maybe 20 bucks? lol. I have no idea but unless you have like 2+ fully epic'd level 80's .. i can't imagine it being worth much.

Now that i've rained on your parade.. wait for St. to post. He's sold more accounts than anyone :P

Psartryn
X Member

Post by Psartryn »

I want you...To play Aion.

St.John
Chief of Staff

Post by St.John »

ebay - list it as a Rogue "guide"
mmobay

Don't think your account will sell unless it's for Weapon's price, people buy fresh 80's cause they don't want too level an alt or decked out toon's. If I sold my rogue right now I wouldn't get $200.00(Best pvp gear in the game/Thunderfury/2 x 8.5, I tried). Gear is too easy to get so "epic'd out" isn't special anymore and the game is aging(people losing interest)/getting worst. My toon would be $600 minimum maybe 18 months ago in equivalent gear.

Veritoff
X Member

Post by Veritoff »

Darn, I figured i wasn't going to get much. We will see what happens...

Mensa
X Member

Post by Mensa »

I would be more than happy to give you three dollars and fifty cents for your World of Warcraft account. That's right -TREE... FIDDY.

Other than that.. you better learn how to speak Kuwaitii. Llew3eb3 70 rogue shabba!

[SEA]KwanDuw
X Member

Post by [SEA]KwanDuw »

Mensa wrote:Other than that.. you better learn how to speak Kuwaitii. Llew3eb3 70 rogue shabba!
LOL :roll: :wink: