3.2 Today?

If you want to talk about phat lewt, raid instances, -20DKP or throwing more DoT...here's your forum.

Moderator: Captains: World of Warcraft

DarkPowers
X Member

3.2 Today?

Post by DarkPowers »

I know it will release when it's ready and soon are the responses. But all servers are down for 8 hours normally would mean something is up.

If it's not 3.2 then what would it be? I'd vote that some janitor pressed the red button.

tuppie
X Member

Post by tuppie »

My vote is for thread deletion

Psartryn
X Member

Post by Psartryn »

I think they will try to release it before september, but i don't think today.

Gwyndolynne
X Member

Post by Gwyndolynne »

I'm showing normal down times?

FireSpot
X Member

Post by FireSpot »

tuppie
X Member

Post by tuppie »

Granted this obviously isn't finished (or is it?).. last boss in new instance:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hb7kSfIhDfo

Exactly the same as he was in AN.. Hits you hard, burrows, adds, repeat.

DarkPowers
X Member

Post by DarkPowers »

Wow. Too serious. I figured the janitor line would have tipped some people off as it was a mock of something. Namely the threads over on the actual WoW forums.

tuppie
X Member

Post by tuppie »

DarkPowers wrote:Wow. Too serious. I figured the janitor line would have tipped some people off as it was a mock of something. Namely the threads over on the actual WoW forums.
Hmm.. I can't decide which response I like:

1) Nice excuse for looking stupid
OR
2) HAHAHAH DAMN YOU GOT US GOOD. Well, ttyl

Someone help me pick..

Gwyndolynne
X Member

Post by Gwyndolynne »

DarkPowers wrote:Wow. Too serious. I figured the janitor line would have tipped some people off as it was a mock of something. Namely the threads over on the actual WoW forums.
Wait.. What? O.o

DarkPowers
X Member

Post by DarkPowers »

Gwyndolynne wrote:
Wait.. What? O.o
There seems to be about 4 or 5 threads about it on the forums there every week according to the responses there. Thought to poke fun but I guess this crew can't even joke about it. Way too serious.

tuppie
X Member

Post by tuppie »

DarkPowers wrote:
Gwyndolynne wrote:
Wait.. What? O.o
There seems to be about 4 or 5 threads about it on the forums there every week according to the responses there. Thought to poke fun but I guess this crew can't even joke about it. Way too serious.
Four or five A WEEK? HOLY SHAT! ...

Definitely choosing my first response option..decent attempt at an excuse for looking stupid 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Gwyndolynne
X Member

Post by Gwyndolynne »

I'm so confused...

tuppie
X Member

Post by tuppie »

Gwyndolynne wrote:I'm so confused...
I have you covered.. here's this thread:

He thinks 3.2 might be coming out today, and everyone is like "no stfu NEWBBBBBBBB." He proceeds to play it off as a joke thread, and I accuse him of attempting to make an excuse for looking dumb.

DarkPowers
X Member

Post by DarkPowers »

tuppie wrote:
DarkPowers wrote:
Gwyndolynne wrote:
Wait.. What? O.o
Four or five A WEEK? HOLY SHAT! ...

Definitely choosing my first response option..decent attempt at an excuse for looking stupid 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
That's what the people over there were saying in responses to those posted in the WoW forums. Thus "according to the responses there". Again, you are way too serious over it.

WeaponX
X Member

Post by WeaponX »

Theres honestly just so much sarcasm in this thread that I think things became too serious when they didn't need to be lol.

lol @ Spot