5v5 Arena Team

If you want to talk about phat lewt, raid instances, -20DKP or throwing more DoT...here's your forum.

Moderator: Captains: World of Warcraft

FireSpot
X Member

Post by FireSpot »

WeaponX wrote: That's one good thing about the game. Even though its "fantasy" it really didn't feel like the same "fantasy" style which was cool. I mean yeah you have a sword or magic or whatever... but you have wings lol. So it's a little different. I'll wait till the next beta period and hope i get over the movement thing. Would be interesting to see if you can mod it like you can in WoW although i'm tempted just to use the normal UI because of the heartbreak that you feel every time a patch hits that wrecks your UI lol.

The star wars game has potential too. Something has to come out eventually lol.

I'm in the beta for Champions Online... you know you wanna wear spandex. I should install it just to have an opinion on it :P
Don't give up on WoW man :(
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brLhiEH2luw

WeaponX
X Member

Post by WeaponX »

whatever man! you don't even let me master loot stuff to myself without letting anyone roll on it anymore. You don't need me!

I'm not quitting... just need a breather I think. Last few times i've logged in I just haven't felt like doing anything. I'll try and be there tonight.

tuppie
X Member

Post by tuppie »

WeaponX wrote:whatever man! you don't even let me master loot stuff to myself without letting anyone roll on it anymore. You don't need me!

I'm not quitting... just need a breather I think. Last few times i've logged in I just haven't felt like doing anything. I'll try and be there tonight.
I know what you mean, man. I log in to collect AH sales and post new ones. That's about it.

Gwyndolynne
X Member

Post by Gwyndolynne »

tuppie wrote:
WeaponX wrote:whatever man! you don't even let me master loot stuff to myself without letting anyone roll on it anymore. You don't need me!

I know what you mean, man. I log in to collect AH sales and post new ones. That's about it.
I bought more of your Glyphs last night.. WHY AREN'T YOU ON WHEN I NEED YOU!?

tuppie
X Member

Post by tuppie »

Gwyndolynne wrote:
tuppie wrote:

I bought more of your Glyphs last night.. WHY AREN'T YOU ON WHEN I NEED YOU!?
Tell the ruthless dictator to purchase guild bank tabs for glyphs

WeaponX
X Member

Post by WeaponX »

lol

Benoit
X Member

Post by Benoit »

No way man, we need that 6k gold to ... uhhh ... to make us look good to new recruits!

tuppie
X Member

Post by tuppie »

Benoit wrote:No way man, we need that 6k gold to ... uhhh ... to make us look good to new recruits!
I'll buy the tab..

EXcorcist
X Member

Post by EXcorcist »

Are you a goblin tuppie?

(http://greedygoblin.blogspot.com/)
HellRaiser wrote:fair enough... ... you win.

tuppie
X Member

Post by tuppie »

EXcorcist wrote:Are you a goblin tuppie?

(http://greedygoblin.blogspot.com/)
Haha. Yeah I read his blog every couple of days. Sometimes he writes something good but most of the time I think he's just full of crap. Yes I do play the AH

Gilgaland
X Member

Post by Gilgaland »

The post was 100% sarcasm, but if people are really interested in doing 5s, I have no problem getting a team going. It really is kind of a joke bracket right now, but getting some games in every week w/ X flavor and style should be fun. :D PvP naked, imo. Heck, I'll buy a charter this weekend and start getting some signatures. If anyone wants to mess around in 3s, I have a team already but no one to play with!

I like what I see, St, w/ Rogue/Sham/Lock. Looks like I might have to go destruction at level 80. Don't know what I'm gonna do with Gilga... I'm still hoping feral druids will, through some fluke that I'm overlooking, end up being really powerful next season. Doubt it, though. Maybe our new form skins will inspire awe/fear in opponents and force mistakes...?
St.John wrote: For Lock/Rogue/Shammy most of the responsibly falls on the Lock so we can blame Gil for every loss.
Whoa, whoa, whoa... It's ALWAYS the healer's fault, as I've learned through years of pro tanking-- like that time w/ my warrior on Patch. Freakin' noob healers.

tuppie
X Member

Post by tuppie »

Gilgaland wrote:The post was 100% sarcasm, but if people are really interested in doing 5s, I have no problem getting a team going. It really is kind of a joke bracket right now, but getting some games in every week w/ X flavor and style should be fun. :D PvP naked, imo. Heck, I'll buy a charter this weekend and start getting some signatures. If anyone wants to mess around in 3s, I have a team already but no one to play with!

I like what I see, St, w/ Rogue/Sham/Lock. Looks like I might have to go destruction at level 80. Don't know what I'm gonna do with Gilga... I'm still hoping feral druids will, through some fluke that I'm overlooking, end up being really powerful next season. Doubt it, though. Maybe our new form skins will inspire awe/fear in opponents and force mistakes...?
St.John wrote: For Lock/Rogue/Shammy most of the responsibly falls on the Lock so we can blame Gil for every loss.
Whoa, whoa, whoa... It's ALWAYS the healer's fault, as I've learned through years of pro tanking-- like that time w/ my warrior on Patch. Freakin' noob healers.

I'd re-sub to arena with X. It would be EPIC

WeaponX
X Member

Post by WeaponX »

we could do battle with all of us wielding that Walrus Fishing Pole and wearing some kind of pirate outfit lol.

Gwyndolynne
X Member

Post by Gwyndolynne »

WeaponX wrote:we could do battle with all of us wielding that Walrus Fishing Pole and wearing some kind of pirate outfit lol.
Farmers outfit (Or the one Gwyn uses for Fishing) is easy to get together and make.. And we can use the Farmers Brooms from Tirisfal!

The_Rock
X Member

Post by The_Rock »

Wow set the bar for how to make continuse money off a game...i dont see how their movement is so special perhaps u can eleaborate there for me weapon. its simplistic as hell. Basic move keys and a jump..u cant even crouch.