Let myself indroduce myself

If you want to talk about phat lewt, raid instances, -20DKP or throwing more DoT...here's your forum.

Moderator: Captains: World of Warcraft

Timmyott
X Member

Let myself indroduce myself

Post by Timmyott »

Hello all X-Sydicate type people,

I just got invited to the guild through a combination of bribery and slick words. I've been wasting my life on online video games for years now-from my early days of kicking people out of my college parties to play some late night-drunk UO-to my recent abusive relationship with WOW( I keep trying to leave-but all the other games don't know all the right words like WOW does).

On the non video gaming front I'm 30, from Northeastern PA,-a Teacher(high School-History, Economic, Poli Sci), gonna get married in July(my fiance got engaged through a combination of bribery and slick words), I run the family bar-which I am only willing to open on friday nights-and I refuse to put a sign on the place, and I'm part of the biggest thing to hit the Wyoming Valley since Greg Skrepenak=The Nonrefundables! Check us out: http://www.myspace.com/thenonrefundables and yes, I'm a whore.

Just figured I'd throw a little bit about me out there. This way you know what motivates me when I jump around outside of the Org AH for 45 min for no reason. I'm looking forward to playing teh WOW with a fun group of people--nice people who seem vulnerable to my grifting.

I will leave you with a song I wrote for this occasion:

I can tank for you
These five words I swear to you
When you breathe I want to be the air for you
I can tank for you
I'd live and I'd die for you
Steal the sun from the sky for you
Words can't say what a love can do
I can tank for you

Mogorada

Post by Mogorada »

the guy on the far left is who you're dealing with:

and BTW, this is last 4th of july's mustache party. clearly, he is cheating as his sideburns are connected to his 'stach.