I never did this

If you want to talk about phat lewt, raid instances, -20DKP or throwing more DoT...here's your forum.

Moderator: Captains: World of Warcraft

The_Rock
X Member

I never did this

Post by The_Rock »

1. What is your characters name / level / class?
Xtrip hes a lvl 70 hunter he has a dog.oh oh and a muffin

2. How long have you been playing WoW?
2 years now and in all that time i have managed to max out 1 charecter and i will never do another
3. How long have you been playing MMO's? What other games have you played?
Fps >mmos now if only they had a photon gun for my hunter
4. Do you like nachos?
Only if they come in a nacho hat otherwise whats the point buy a steak
5. Why us?
Because honestly ive never seen so many guys running around in spandex and i thought this was the guild for me.
6. How old are you? (Be honest! This won't get you an instant "no" as we base #6 off of maturity rather than just age.)
22 but im doing any videos for goon just because im of legal age.
7. Are you in any other guilds?
No because there always kicking me out for being an asshole
8. Do you like pvp? What kind of pvp is your favorite?
Yes because its the only good thing about wow does running around killing all alis in stv count..cause if so thats the one for me.
9. What are you looking for in a guild?
People that dont ask so many freaking questions
10. Have you ever been kicked from a guild? Why?
I think i already answered both these questions. There was this one time in s31...well lets just say it invovled someone named cutehoney and alot of teqila
11. Have you ever touched someones weenis?
well my cs name was [S]t(R)ip[H]*pubstar.. that has nothing to do with the question exxcept that everyone was to dumb and called me striper all the time..so i grab there nuts and twisted them off. so i guesse it did have something to question s r h stood for stoner reaking havoc and it was a guild but i was the only member.
12. What do you think the "X" in X Syndicate stands for?
I just figured u guys really liked backslahes you meen theres actually a point to your guild name?
13. I spy something grey..
Retard
14. If you had the chance to make Gwyn dinner - what would you make her?
Isnt gwyn a chick why am i making dinner....but i suppose if this is retoricle i would cover myself in whiped cream and fruit and lay down on a big silver platter.
15. Any last remarks?
I cant promise ill be the most upstanding member or that i wont annoy the I wanna kiss out of you or that i flirt with you guild members. But what i can promise you is that i will do everything in my power to make weapon Frustrated on a dayly basis...Thats what you get for offering free nachos in your office

WeaponX
X Member

Re: I never did this

Post by WeaponX »

The_Rock wrote: 14. If you had the chance to make Gwyn dinner - what would you make her?
Isnt gwyn a chick why am i making dinner....
hahahaha

Gwyndolynne
X Member

Post by Gwyndolynne »

The_Rock wrote:14. If you had the chance to make Gwyn dinner - what would you make her?
Isnt gwyn a chick why am i making dinner....but i suppose if this is retoricle i would cover myself in whiped cream and fruit and lay down on a big silver platter.
Mmmm.. Can I do some whippits too??

Scooby Doo
X Member

Post by Scooby Doo »

The_Rock wrote:14. If you had the chance to make Gwyn dinner - what would you make her?
I like this guy already.
Wassy wrote:I would do Frost and Scooby purely for its high torture factor.

[SEA]KwanDuw
X Member

Post by [SEA]KwanDuw »

:roll: :wink: