The official WoW topic

If you want to talk about phat lewt, raid instances, -20DKP or throwing more DoT...here's your forum.

Moderator: Captains: World of Warcraft

User avatar
Fierce Blaze
X Member
Posts: 2184
Joined: Wed Sep 28, 2005 9:22 pm
Location: Utica, NY

Post by Fierce Blaze »

I have WoW but I stopped playing it because I didn't really have anyone to play it with at the time. To be honest the only reason why I have stuck with CoH/V this long is because I enjoy playing it with friends. I'd still be playing TFC hardcore if the people I originally met and clanned with for a couple years were still playing it.

User avatar
Boom
Site Admin
Posts: 3305
Joined: Sat Dec 15, 2001 1:00 am
Location: NC

Post by Boom »

How can I get a free-trial? :P
I solo about 80% of the time in MMO's when friends aren't on.. hehe
Image

User avatar
Fierce Blaze
X Member
Posts: 2184
Joined: Wed Sep 28, 2005 9:22 pm
Location: Utica, NY

Post by Fierce Blaze »

I think all the WoW boxes comes with a free trial code to give to a friend.

User avatar
Mr E-Man
Posts: 2801
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2005 12:00 am
Location: South Jersey Coast of Freedom - near the Boardwalk!
Contact:

Post by Mr E-Man »

Fierce Blaze wrote:I think all the WoW boxes comes with a free trial code to give to a friend.
So you're saying he either has to buy WoW to get the free trial code or have a friend! That's going to be tough! :roll:
CoH: Mr E-Man~Energy Arc~IG-2112MD~Slayer Faith~Master TimeLord~Mr E-Being
CoV: Mr E-Villain~Dark Willow~Cold Satisfaction~Mr E-Mech~Mr E-Lectric
Image

User avatar
Boom
Site Admin
Posts: 3305
Joined: Sat Dec 15, 2001 1:00 am
Location: NC

Post by Boom »

lol :cry: I'm doomed!

Does that mean I have to use the disc or can you download it(cable for teh win!)?
Anyone have a key I could use? :roll: :wink:
Image

User avatar
Fierce Blaze
X Member
Posts: 2184
Joined: Wed Sep 28, 2005 9:22 pm
Location: Utica, NY

Post by Fierce Blaze »

I think you have to have the disc unless you can find an image of it someplace to download.

User avatar
WeaponX
X Member
Posts: 13158
Joined: Tue Dec 11, 2001 1:00 am
Contact:

Post by WeaponX »

Boom let me see if i can find mine :D I think you can DL the game.

User avatar
WeaponX
X Member
Posts: 13158
Joined: Tue Dec 11, 2001 1:00 am
Contact:

Post by WeaponX »

Fierce Blaze wrote:I have WoW but I stopped playing it because I didn't really have anyone to play it with at the time. To be honest the only reason why I have stuck with CoH/V this long is because I enjoy playing it with friends. I'd still be playing TFC hardcore if the people I originally met and clanned with for a couple years were still playing it.
Yea i totally agree. Honestly the only thing that kept in CoH for the past year was just getting to log in and hang out with everyone. I still play Elite Force with the original X's because I just love gettin to play with them. The game itself has nothing left to master hehe. WoW has just been so much fun that I just play WISHING my friends would come play haha :D

User avatar
Frost
Site Admin
Posts: 6832
Joined: Thu Jan 27, 2005 1:00 am
Location: Syracuse, NY
Contact:

Post by Frost »

Hey, as soon as I don't find CoH fun anymore, I'll be right over ;)

User avatar
WeaponX
X Member
Posts: 13158
Joined: Tue Dec 11, 2001 1:00 am
Contact:

Post by WeaponX »

Ok boom, i found my guest pass.. i'll email you the info. Meanwhile, go find a torrent for WoW. You can try these:

http://isohunt.com/download.php?mode=bt&id=6388409
http://www.torrentbox.com/download.php/ ... ft.torrent
http://download.torrentreactor.net/down ... id=5214739

Once you have it downloaded let me know and i'll get you hooked up :D

User avatar
WeaponX
X Member
Posts: 13158
Joined: Tue Dec 11, 2001 1:00 am
Contact:

Post by WeaponX »

Frost wrote:Hey, as soon as I don't find CoH fun anymore, I'll be right over ;)
deal hehe :)

User avatar
Benoit
X Member
Posts: 7436
Joined: Sat Mar 02, 2002 1:00 am

Post by Benoit »

I'm actually not really finding WoW much fun. The travel is just so painfully annoying.

User avatar
WeaponX
X Member
Posts: 13158
Joined: Tue Dec 11, 2001 1:00 am
Contact:

Post by WeaponX »

heh I don't think its that bad. It's not GW where you can click a button and be across the world (God bless GW) but those flights on the bat give you time to make a sandwhich! :D

User avatar
[SEA]KwanDuw
X Member
Posts: 4549
Joined: Fri Jan 04, 2002 1:00 am
Location: SEAttle
Contact:

Post by [SEA]KwanDuw »

WeaponX wrote:I posted a bunch of pictures Boom in my folder in the gallery :D Some of the text is pretty funny lol.

Something else that I should mention that rocks about WoW. You can mod out your interface :D I'm using a mod that combines something my brother wrote up as well as some popular mods that are very helpfull.

Here is us fishing btw ;) I figure you of all people will relate to this hehe. (SWG)

Fishing In Booty Bay
What is that person yelling in that picture??? Can you explain to me what that means!?!
Image

User avatar
St.John
Chief of Staff
Posts: 3977
Joined: Thu May 15, 2003 12:00 am
Location: Auckland

Post by St.John »

WeaponX wrote:Ok boom, i found my guest pass.. i'll email you the info. Meanwhile, go find a torrent for WoW. You can try these:

http://isohunt.com/download.php?mode=bt&id=6388409
http://www.torrentbox.com/download.php/ ... ft.torrent
http://download.torrentreactor.net/down ... id=5214739

Once you have it downloaded let me know and i'll get you hooked up :D
Thanks :wink:

Post Reply