ef youtube

The game that gave birth to the X Clan, yo mama jokes, and nacho fever back in November of 2000!

Moderator: Moderators

WeaponX
X Member

Post by WeaponX »

Benoit
X Member

Post by Benoit »

where is that? lol

WeaponX
X Member

Post by WeaponX »

Xero's link lol

Benoit
X Member

Post by Benoit »

Ahh...it looked like a sig and I didn't click it :P

LOL @ UR guy at the end

Veritoff
X Member

Post by Veritoff »

"My favorite maps were the Klingon Sea Temple" :lol:

I didn't see myself in those videos. Probably due to me being a loser and hanging out in the disintegration servers with my aimbot...

The_Rock
X Member

Post by The_Rock »

S31 was only Decent when their hardest competion was XF those matches are all from way after efx had a decent season and most of the good players played a few times a week whilst s31 players practiced and were on everyday.
The fact is though s31 outlasted all of us and stuck around longer than we did so players we dont know or care to know remember them being this godlike clan because by the time those players mattered in a dead community s31 and rp and xf were all that were left so s31 seem like the best of the best.

Does anyone really care though most people on these forums and who have played ef remember how crap goku was and how happy you were when you saw him on the other team because it usally meant easy points and players like john(stealth) had no armour trying to run your flag.

As for the best clan(guild is so gay compared to clan) of all time was isp other than that Sure x is an easy chalk up for consistancy longevity and players. Best season of all time goes to !RO! which was mostly x players with some awsome ringers like cyblade,stealth,fartingcow,myself of course cause im so great. They weant roughly(wish i had the screenshot still) 120 some odd caps for and 7 against. In that season AKA,EFR(never understood the big deal about Iridium) and even matches against X(since we had alot of their players though was more like a scrim of active vs inactive players).

everyone has a diffrent way of remember things before i joined !RO! i only played in euro leagues (thought they were the important leagues and efx was for small timers which i was clearly wrong) All i heard about X was they were a bunch of jurks who could only win when they cheated(this turned out to be true) I honestly dont really think you can say one player or clan is te best when people changed clans constantly and activity level someone who was the best at the start of the game and stoped being active 4 months after that can call himself the best because thats what he remembers.

There isnt a player in the game i cant recall beating at some point weather it was a 1vs1 6vs6 or anything in between as im sure most of you can do the same but i digress i supose the only point im trying to make is that we can all agree.

Goku sucks.

Veritoff
X Member

Post by Veritoff »

The_Rock wrote:S31 was only Decent when their hardest competion was XF those matches are all from way after efx had a decent season and most of the good players played a few times a week whilst s31 players practiced and were on everyday.
The fact is though s31 outlasted all of us and stuck around longer than we did so players we dont know or care to know remember them being this godlike clan because by the time those players mattered in a dead community s31 and rp and xf were all that were left so s31 seem like the best of the best.

Does anyone really care though most people on these forums and who have played ef remember how crap goku was and how happy you were when you saw him on the other team because it usally meant easy points and players like john(stealth) had no armour trying to run your flag.

As for the best clan(guild is so gay compared to clan) of all time was isp other than that Sure x is an easy chalk up for consistancy longevity and players. Best season of all time goes to !RO! which was mostly x players with some awsome ringers like cyblade,stealth,fartingcow,myself of course cause im so great. They weant roughly(wish i had the screenshot still) 120 some odd caps for and 7 against. In that season AKA,EFR(never understood the big deal about Iridium) and even matches against X(since we had alot of their players though was more like a scrim of active vs inactive players).

everyone has a diffrent way of remember things before i joined !RO! i only played in euro leagues (thought they were the important leagues and efx was for small timers which i was clearly wrong) All i heard about X was they were a bunch of jurks who could only win when they cheated(this turned out to be true) I honestly dont really think you can say one player or clan is te best when people changed clans constantly and activity level someone who was the best at the start of the game and stoped being active 4 months after that can call himself the best because thats what he remembers.

There isnt a player in the game i cant recall beating at some point weather it was a 1vs1 6vs6 or anything in between as im sure most of you can do the same but i digress i supose the only point im trying to make is that we can all agree.

Goku sucks.
I remember that Flying Monkey guy being a damn good player.

Benoit
X Member

Post by Benoit »

!RO!ToucanSam!

That clan seemed to have everyone in it (except WX). I was a ringer since I was technically TBR still at that point but I joined X the next season and everyone claimed I was smurfing or something.

Weedman, Shortbus, Exit, Hellraiser is going to be a tough team to beat any day of the week. Was saint in RO? I dont even remember

St.John
Chief of Staff

Post by St.John »

I joined for about 2 weeks but just wasn't feeling it.

I remember losing a match with Weap/Boom/Myself/Mace/? one season, basically people that hardly played including myself. Actually I think it was against RO. I remember people being politically correct saying "gg" (though it was a blow out). I actually didn't want to play cause I knew what would happen but Weap was a real bro back then.

The_Rock
X Member

Post by The_Rock »

Lol that. Season in which I mentioned st. I played st in a matchon spyglass against aka. Then somehow played against him on. Voy2 in an x. Vs ro. Match how he managed to accomplish this I will never know I just. Atribute. It to the legend that is. St. Lol I never knew tucansam when ben.

I'm sure with the list of aliases most of you had this happened. A lot to me. Why does my blackberry keep putting periods in random spots another thing I will never know.

At some point cuthoney was on ro cause that's who I had to play 1vs1 for my tryouts that didn't last long though.

Also mace tryed to get me to cheat during my x eval on gamespy was I the only. Person who had to. Go through that to get in x ? If so. Screw. You

Veritoff
X Member

Post by Veritoff »

The_Rock wrote:Also mace tryed to get me to cheat during my x eval on gamespy was I the only. Person who had to. Go through that to get in x ? If so. Screw. You
I miss the rebellion room. :(

XerO
X Member

Post by XerO »

LOL :o
XerO

Benoit
X Member

Post by Benoit »

The_Rock wrote:Lol that. Season in which I mentioned st. I played st in a matchon spyglass against aka. Then somehow played against him on. Voy2 in an x. Vs ro. Match how he managed to accomplish this I will never know I just. Atribute. It to the legend that is. St. Lol I never knew tucansam when ben.

I'm sure with the list of aliases most of you had this happened. A lot to me. Why does my blackberry keep putting periods in random spots another thing I will never know.

At some point cuthoney was on ro cause that's who I had to play 1vs1 for my tryouts that didn't last long though.

Also mace tryed to get me to cheat during my x eval on gamespy was I the only. Person who had to. Go through that to get in x ? If so. Screw. You
She was on RO #2 when LostSoul (?) restarted it. That wasn't the real RO that Gino formed. :P

The_Rock
X Member

Post by The_Rock »

Not sure what you meen cause exit was leader the whole time i was in RO i dont even know lost soul (i think).

HellRaiser
X Member

Post by HellRaiser »

The_Rock wrote: As for the best clan(guild is so gay compared to clan) of all time was isp other than that Sure x is an easy chalk up for consistancy longevity and players.
X is an easy pick to me for best clan... Is there a clan that remained as dominant for half as long...?

"Best clan for short period" seems like a pretty ambiguous category... squads like RO were awesome and Euro had a few amazing groups at the very beginning of EF, but how long does it have to be a "clan" for? Do they have to enter tournaments, or can they just be a bunch of aliases? To be honest, many of the non-X clans i was in kind of just blend together, and I can't even recall if I actually ever played a tournament game with RO. I know they lasted a while after I left, but I feel like Wep pulled some of us back to X. And if that's the case can you count the "Original RO" if only "RO v. 2.0" played in tournaments as an option? Also, I remember having a spat with Wep I think at that time... I can't even remember if I ever left X to be honest lol. If some of us were still in X at the same time, RO isn't really the same kind of clan... It's a group of aliases.

And if alias groups count, I don't remember dominating with any other group close to the level as with ClanLess. I remember beating some of the best American and Euros by just ridiculous amounts. I'm sure there were a couple euro-only versions of ClanLess (though ClanLess was half American and half euro), but it's hard for me to consider that a clan because we all had real clans that we considered our actual clan...

But ClanLess (only 8 members; 4 american and 4 euro--not even sure if i can remember all of them anymore lol) was by farrrr the most dominant group assembled that I had ever been a part of (euro or american). That'd be my 0% biased vote.

But ClanLess was also by far my peak in skill relative to others (never lost a duel as JudgeDread, and never got even remotely close to losing a 2v2, 3v3, 4v4, or 5v5). I remember around that time I would run into SOB about once a week and we'd share moves. He taught me the wall slide without a prior jump, and I remember having pretty much perfected it at that time, while most the world was still struggling with the two jump wall slide (this was the biggest reason it was difficult keeping JudgeDread an alias for even the short period that I was able to keep it one... My moves made it ridiculously obvious as no one else could do them, so I made up some story of being some dude from some super old clan that came back to EF, and peeps only bought it, or pretended to, for a very short time).

I'm pretty close to positive my movement (after taking the break) never quite reached that level again. Sure I learned new moves, but the length of my jumps shortened, and the ease of my wall slides (over and through) never quite reached that level again.
The_Rock wrote:Why does my blackberry . . . .
lol... Canadians...