ef youtube

The game that gave birth to the X Clan, yo mama jokes, and nacho fever back in November of 2000!

Moderator: Moderators

The_Rock
X Member

ef youtube

Post by The_Rock »

Hey guys whats up havnt been here in a while i guesse your all playing star wars or some other gay mmo but thats okay i forgive you guys. Its not your fault your all old and your fingers dont work like they used to.. i meen its natural your body slows down so you move to slower games.

two things i guesse first off
http://www.youtube.com/user/S31EFChannel

So this is a bunch of ef videos goku has posted on youtube which really sucks because he makes s31 look like the best clan ever and most of the videos involve them kicking our EFR but what do you exspect from goku. If you have any old videos pls post the more we can get on this site the better.. still they are fun to watch.

i guesse the second thing is im a dad have a something month old son i cant remember and the wifes not around to ask and math makes my brain hurt. Anyways hope you guys enjoy the videos.
- The Rock Best ef Detpacker and Notable Asshole.

WeaponX
X Member

Post by WeaponX »

Im going to find out how to convert all of mine to youtube that will tell the real story. 90% of those videos are all post-X era aka: after the game had died out. It was great that after 3+ years they were finally able to tie us in a match where we still won by points... :p

good to see ya Rock. Man watching those videos brings back so many memories. Let's do a kickstarter for EF3 and hire all quake3 coders to make it for us so X can once again claim #1 in something again. I'd play every day and never sleep lol.
Last edited by WeaponX on Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Benoit
X Member

Post by Benoit »

I kept trying to hit Tab on my keyboard to see the scores lol

Benoit
X Member

Post by Benoit »

The only one I saw with me in it was the "UFP" one and I owned Goku with the scav rifle haha

St.John
Chief of Staff

Post by St.John »

That guy posts his few wins out of literally 500+ times he lost to me from the start to the finish of his mediocre EF career. At no point did he have 50% of my skill and 99% of my accomplishments, actually I don't think he or s31 for that matter have ever won anything. I'd understand if he was a great player but it's like if a D league player hits a fade away 3 pointer on Kobe to win a game and posts the video on YouTube.

(X)St. 5 x time League Champion and member of EF's Top 10 of all times.

{s31}Goku: Post EF table scraps 9 years after the game dies. He's like a hyena that feeds on a carcass of a zebra after the lions had there fill.

I'm also pretty sure he never got 2400 arena ratings or topped the WoW heroes list on any server as well. Berenice is wielder of ThunderFury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker and the Warglaives of Azzinoth, the most legendary weapons in all of Azeroth and Outlands. Goku was proabaly in quested greens, begging for gold in Durotar to get his level 20 mount.

He's a one trick pony, jumping from middle bunker to flag in CTF_Voy2 is hard. GG bro, I bet it took him 18 months to learn that move.

Benoit
X Member

Post by Benoit »

He had it macrod lol

He's terrible though. He blindly spams photons until he runs out of ammo (damaging himself in the process) and takes all the armor.

WeaponX
X Member

Post by WeaponX »

My favorite moment, "GOKU.. GET ON VENT"... hahahahahah ventrillo for EF. Bunch of suckers.

Seether
X Member

Post by Seether »

If I'm not in any of these videos... then these events don't count ;)

They may even be fabricated.... dunno o_O
(`'·.¸(`'·.¸(`'·.¸ ~ ¸.·'´)¸.·'´)¸.·'´)
«´·.¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸,.~X~.,¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸.·`»
(¸.·'´(¸.·'´(¸.·'´ ~ `'·.¸)`'·.¸)`'·.¸)

Seether
X Member

Post by Seether »

Shoot, I need to dig up old screenshots where Weap and I use to own the GameSpy tournaments... I can't remember how many codes for GameSpy Arcade we won between the two of us...

Also let us not forget the infamous [ADMIN]gerG
Last edited by Seether on Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
(`'·.¸(`'·.¸(`'·.¸ ~ ¸.·'´)¸.·'´)¸.·'´)
«´·.¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸,.~X~.,¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸.·`»
(¸.·'´(¸.·'´(¸.·'´ ~ `'·.¸)`'·.¸)`'·.¸)

WeaponX
X Member

Post by WeaponX »

oh please find these lol

St.John
Chief of Staff

Post by St.John »

None of those were league matches. S31 has never beat X in a league match. He literally just posted his lifetime random game wins against X's. Actually he posted a match vs "UFP" where they lost but since he was 3 points away from being MVP on his team the video was deemed upload worthy.

Benoit
X Member

Post by Benoit »

That [UFP]Vasaline was rockin' it on defense lol

PS:
Any match featuring Luka is not epic.
ironchefbjamis 15 hours ago

XerO
X Member

Post by XerO »

lol...found this in Steam forums about EF posted by someone called DocShady:

01-26-2012, 06:01 PM #14
DocShady

Posts: 522 EF brings back some good memories. I was untouchable in that game. I could rack up 500 kills in a single game and my competition would just be clearing 100 at the last flag cap.

Good times.
-------------------------------------

AND found this one....first two posts gave me a good laugh!

http://www.startrek.com/boards-topic/33 ... te-force-1
XerO

WeaponX
X Member

Post by WeaponX »

" (X) clan usuallly won every season due to their jobs as code writers, etc "

St.'s response (lovehasaghetto) is the best LOL

Benoit
X Member

Post by Benoit »

I don't see it