Racer X Lives

The game that gave birth to the X Clan, yo mama jokes, and nacho fever back in November of 2000!

Moderator: Moderators

[SEA]KwanDuw
X Member

Post by [SEA]KwanDuw »

RACER! Whats up man! We need to get WX back over here and go boarding again this year! :roll: :wink:

RacerX
X Member

Post by RacerX »

Hey Kwan, Still in Seattle I see. That's great. Yeah if you can get that Jerk Weapon back up here then we can figure out a way to hook up.

HellRaiser
X Member

Post by HellRaiser »

IceOnix wrote:I stopped playing a couple years ago when things died off. Then my soul was consumed by a game or two for a while. Now I don't play much of anything :|
Same story for me, but my soul was consumed by something a bit more evil: law school. :cry:

RacerX
X Member

Post by RacerX »

Hi Hell, Boom, Ice...Yeah I started by own business. Late night game playing became late night work. You guys playing any games online now?

WeaponX
X Member

Post by WeaponX »

RACER!!!!!!!! HOLY CRAP how are you :P Man I miss ya. We need to get some EF going.. I was doubtful there were even servers left. You'd own me lol. But it would be a lot of fun. WHen do you usually play? I'm out of town this week and have limited internet but when I get back i'd love to hook up.

And yes.. we need to snowboard again!! That was awesome.

RacerX
X Member

Post by RacerX »

Alright!!!! I got a "HOLY CRAP" out of Weapon. It's weird to think of you as nearly the age I was when we first started playing. Wow where does the time go. I haven't played for a while but I'm looking to find some place to play a game once in a while. There have been other games since EF but you always return to your first love. I play Modern Warfare and stuff like that but it's just not the same. And let's be clear, you will own me, you have all those cheatbots and stuff, all the X guys do.
I went snowboarding up in Whistler and it was epic. Come up out of all that sun and join us for some fun sometime.

Oh and now the personal stuff. You have a family? Wife? Kids? Job? you know all that grown up stuff.

[SEA]KwanDuw
X Member

Post by [SEA]KwanDuw »

No wife, no kids, no job. Does that mean I fail at being a grown up? :roll: :wink:

Beer w/Straw
X Member

Post by Beer w/Straw »

[SEA]KwanDuw wrote:No wife, no kids, no job. Does that mean I fail at being a grown up? :roll: :wink:
Being a grown up is over rated anyway.

RacerX
X Member

Post by RacerX »

Everyone knows your a jerk anyway Kwan. The clan of grown ups wont let you in. besides grown ups don't cheat.

WeaponX
X Member

Post by WeaponX »

LOL.

Yeah man, love what I do (work with teenagers and children) as the youth/children's pastor of our church full time. Married 4 years ago - my first child due June 6th - a daughter. You might remember my wife - she played with us every once in a while back then as "Burntcookies" lol. Haven't snowboarded in like 8 years. I really wanna try and make it out somewhere this next winter. Would be awesome to see some jerks on the slopes again.

Yeah, I just hit 31 a few days ago. I used to always think, "man.. I wonder if I'll still playing games at THAT age"... yup lol. As long as I'm never as dorky as that jerk Lonthu I won't pull the plug. (ohhhhhhh)

Anyway, glad to see you on here still. I really wanna get a game goin for fun. 10 bucks says I get motion sickness in the first few minutes lol.

RacerX
X Member

Post by RacerX »

Well Pastor Weapon(or do you go by your real name?) anyway...Pastor Weapon glad to hear it...I went do the Pastor path for a little while but then God took me a different direction. I do remember Burntcookies, congrats on the wedding( I know it's a little late but then again I didn't get an invite). Being a dad is the greatest thing ever, LOL my oldest is now 14, it's pretty crazy.

So just tell me what game you're playing and when and where you're playing it and I will try to find you.

(My movie could have been a little better...but you have to admit Racer X is pretty cool!)

HoffenKill

Post by HoffenKill »

31 is the age I started playing online games you fool! :P

RacerX
X Member

Post by RacerX »

I was 33 and yes, I am a fool.

St.John
Chief of Staff

Post by St.John »

dang you 2 make me feel good about myself.

WeaponX
X Member

Post by WeaponX »

Yeah Seriously.. can you guys hang out around here more often.