THE USA EF SCENE (Cheats and more)

The game that gave birth to the X Clan, yo mama jokes, and nacho fever back in November of 2000!

Moderator: Moderators

The_Rock
X Member

Post by The_Rock »

If thats what you believe than i feel sorry for you . No im not innoecnt because theres no such thing, but i can tell you i would never plant evidence on a person nor would allow my personal feelings to affect a crime's sentincing and if i thought for a single moment they were i would remove myself from that position of power...see st money doesnt = happiness and people who think they way you do i find sad. Your still behaving like an animal sure you guyssy up the circumstances and things are more complicated but your still playing king of the hill.

You have been given the chance as a human being to be so much more but you would walk away from this? You would punish a man and cause him more pain and suffering instead of trying to help him or help eliminate the cause of why he would commit his crime. You would rather your tax dollers restrict freedom then put food in someones belly and a roof over their head.

Are you so little a man that you atually feel injured because someone is not contributing as much as you but is instead able to coast through life. If you work hard you should work hard because you want to because you want to be something more or contribute to the world.

power and money will never get you respect they bing fear and obidence real respect is earned by the way you act.

I never thought i would see the day i would be in an argument with st and the only guy pro my side was ben.

The_Rock
X Member

Post by The_Rock »

And when did i say they were evil.

St.John
Chief of Staff

Post by St.John »

Benoit wrote:I'll pirate if I want. You cant hurt me - I'm already dead inside.

LoL

St.John
Chief of Staff

Post by St.John »

The_Rock wrote:
I never thought i would see the day i would be in an argument with st and the only guy pro my side was ben.
...lol

Seether
X Member

Post by Seether »

Wow... I only made Kwan's list.... jeez :P
(`'·.¸(`'·.¸(`'·.¸ ~ ¸.·'´)¸.·'´)¸.·'´)
«´·.¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸,.~X~.,¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸.·`»
(¸.·'´(¸.·'´(¸.·'´ ~ `'·.¸)`'·.¸)`'·.¸)

HellRaiser
X Member

Post by HellRaiser »

In response to the "Steal from the rich... Give to the poor" post, I thought I had a terrifically placed robin hood men in tights quote... That's bull shiv that that wasn't recognized. That's the only thing I'm taking away from this thread.

Oh and maybe that rock sometimes doesn't realize when he's being fuked (canadian pronounciation fuc k I believe) with.

The_Rock
X Member

Post by The_Rock »

agreed.

St.John
Chief of Staff

Post by St.John »

The_Rock wrote:agreed.

Can't believe I have to type this out but you realize I was completely joking right?

HellRaiser
X Member

Post by HellRaiser »

Prince JOHN/St. JOHN (bad guy in the movie/ bad guy in the forums)
Perfect Robin Hood set up by rock (with actual steal from the rich give to the poor quote)
JOHN is evil in both and gets all the bathrooms in the realm named after him...
It was perfect!

Fuk these forums. Does S31 still have active forums?

St.John
Chief of Staff

Post by St.John »

you need an avatar

The_Rock
X Member

Post by The_Rock »

LoL well i didnt take it personally St. But i thought maybe that was your viewpoint...but i judge people on actions not words and youve been a good friends so no matter what u thought i wouldnt take it personally.lol but i wasnt sure you were joking no. I need tones and body language usually to tell if someones joking.

Seriouslly though use those links and come play ef it works fine with vista.

I wanna kiss windows seven vista is finally working.

HellRaiser
X Member

Post by HellRaiser »

St.John wrote: Can't believe I have to type this out but you realize I was completely joking right?
The_Rock wrote:LoL well i didnt take it personally St. But i thought maybe that was your viewpoint...but i judge people on actions not words and youve been a good friends so no matter what u thought i wouldnt take it personally.

If I responded to this while wearing a fishnet bellyshirt and pink shorts, with anal beads dangling down to my ankles, and a cok halfway down my throat, it'd still be less gay than this kiss and make-up session.

St.John
Chief of Staff

Post by St.John »

I love you Rock, forever and ever.

TheRedShirt

Post by TheRedShirt »

HellRaiser wrote: If I responded to this while wearing a fishnet bellyshirt and pink shorts, with anal beads dangling down to my ankles, and a cok halfway down my throat, it'd still be less gay than this kiss and make-up session.
LOL this post should start with Warning! Mental Image Ahead! ROFL

WeaponX
X Member

Post by WeaponX »

LOL I miss EF