THE USA EF SCENE (Cheats and more)

The game that gave birth to the X Clan, yo mama jokes, and nacho fever back in November of 2000!

Moderator: Moderators

The_Rock
X Member
Posts: 256
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2004 12:00 am

Post by The_Rock »

No symp needed i always liked losing better.

Out of everyone i teamed with i found St,Ben and Yak easiest to work with. They always new where to be and could adapt to each players style. I Only ever teamed with hell 3 or 4 times and weapon once ...but i found hell did everything, and weapon was so rusty when we played i think his fav weapon was the i-mod on voy2. So yes i think they would play very well together

However with this being said..... lets see it. IMPORTANT NOTES. HOLOMATCH NO LONGER NEEDS A VALID CD KEY TO PLAY ONLINE. IF YOU ONLY WISH TO PLAY HOLOMATCH U ONLY NEED THE BEER GARDEN LINK.

http://www.beer-garden.org/bg2/modules/ ... d=4&lid=65

This is just holomatch no sp. Direct download from site, contains update to the current version, all the maps and mods u need on that site as well.

For those of you that want the SP(it is fun to play through again)

http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/4037545 ... rce_1_(PC)

http://utorrent.en.softonic.com/ Torrent download program.
http://daemon-tools.en.softonic.com/ Iso mounter.

Star Trek Voyager: Elite Force - C33R-RX69-FTCY-NBHP-75
Star Trek Voyager: Elite Force Expansion Pack - C5-0CLS-0FLT-00RA-0001
No .exe crack needed.

User avatar
St.John
Chief of Staff
Posts: 3977
Joined: Thu May 15, 2003 12:00 am
Location: Auckland

Post by St.John »

lol Weap, you're telling me you didn't want Vanilla ices hair as a 6th grader?










The_Rock wrote:
However with this being said..... lets see it. IMPORTANT NOTES. HOLOMATCH NO LONGER NEEDS A VALID CD KEY TO PLAY ONLINE. IF YOU ONLY WISH TO PLAY HOLOMATCH U ONLY NEED THE BEER GARDEN LINK.

http://www.beer-garden.org/bg2/modules/ ... d=4&lid=65

This is just holomatch no sp. Direct download from site, contains update to the current version, all the maps and mods u need on that site as well.

For those of you that want the SP(it is fun to play through again)

http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/4037545 ... rce_1_(PC)

http://utorrent.en.softonic.com/ Torrent download program.
http://daemon-tools.en.softonic.com/ Iso mounter.

Star Trek Voyager: Elite Force - C33R-RX69-FTCY-NBHP-75
Star Trek Voyager: Elite Force Expansion Pack - C5-0CLS-0FLT-00RA-0001
No .exe crack needed.

reported

TheRedShirt
Posts: 44
Joined: Tue Dec 13, 2005 3:14 pm

Post by TheRedShirt »

The_Rock wrote:No symp needed i always liked losing better.

Out of everyone i teamed with i found St,Ben and Yak easiest to work with. They always new where to be and could adapt to each players style. I Only ever teamed with hell 3 or 4 times and weapon once ...but i found hell did everything, and weapon was so rusty when we played i think his fav weapon was the i-mod on voy2. So yes i think they would play very well together

However with this being said..... lets see it. IMPORTANT NOTES. HOLOMATCH NO LONGER NEEDS A VALID CD KEY TO PLAY ONLINE. IF YOU ONLY WISH TO PLAY HOLOMATCH U ONLY NEED THE BEER GARDEN LINK.

http://www.beer-garden.org/bg2/modules/ ... d=4&lid=65

This is just holomatch no sp. Direct download from site, contains update to the current version, all the maps and mods u need on that site as well.

For those of you that want the SP(it is fun to play through again)

http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/4037545 ... rce_1_(PC)

http://utorrent.en.softonic.com/ Torrent download program.
http://daemon-tools.en.softonic.com/ Iso mounter.

Star Trek Voyager: Elite Force - C33R-RX69-FTCY-NBHP-75
Star Trek Voyager: Elite Force Expansion Pack - C5-0CLS-0FLT-00RA-0001
No .exe crack needed.
LOL good wasn’t really going to give you any! You spanked my butt far too much to give you any!

I really did enjoy losing to most of the members of SEA and X.

There’s just something hilarious about having full health, full shields a photon launcher and the enemy’s flag, then getting killed just before ya cap by phaser burns to the butt! LMAO

There wasn’t many players who could kick your butt and yet make it rather fun and enjoyable. I think other than SEA & X the only other clan that could do that was Mango and his aussie boys.

User avatar
EXcorcist
X Member
Posts: 2348
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2002 1:00 am

Post by EXcorcist »

Ok, so if I wanted to play EF online these days... where would I need to go to get downloads and patches? I have some stuff still downloaded and installed but I imagine that people have made updates and mods since I played last years ago...
Image
HellRaiser wrote:fair enough... ... you win.

The_Rock
X Member
Posts: 256
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2004 12:00 am

Post by The_Rock »

St whos gonna report me? And honestly if i have to go to jail for 3 years because raven did make another 8 dollers so some of my friends could maybe get in a few games with me..so be it.

Ex obviously didnt see my post

User avatar
WeaponX
X Member
Posts: 13158
Joined: Tue Dec 11, 2001 1:00 am
Contact:

Post by WeaponX »

DANG IT ROCK.

User avatar
St.John
Chief of Staff
Posts: 3977
Joined: Thu May 15, 2003 12:00 am
Location: Auckland

Post by St.John »

The_Rock wrote:St whos gonna report me? And honestly if i have to go to jail for 3 years because raven did make another 8 dollers so some of my friends could maybe get in a few games with me..so be it.

Ex obviously didnt see my post

What you're doing is illegal and I for one will not stand for it.

Raven > Friends

User avatar
HellRaiser
X Member
Posts: 3092
Joined: Fri Dec 21, 2001 1:00 am

Post by HellRaiser »

St.John wrote:
WeaponX wrote:
I googled Pedo Bear

lol

That should be my sig but I won't.

(Date Line) Chris Hansen
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:38 am

Post by (Date Line) Chris Hansen »

HellRaiser wrote:
I remember that incident. I report you.

User avatar
HellRaiser
X Member
Posts: 3092
Joined: Fri Dec 21, 2001 1:00 am

Post by HellRaiser »

Nice to see another MSU grad on the forums.

The_Rock
X Member
Posts: 256
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2004 12:00 am

Post by The_Rock »

LoL you want to compare the morality of my actions against that of the corprate world and the government.. .. Fine chase the peasent who stole some bread and hail the king who picks his pockets.

sorry weapon i honestly didnt think it would cause an issue delete the post if u want but i dont see a problem with it. There just links.

User avatar
HellRaiser
X Member
Posts: 3092
Joined: Fri Dec 21, 2001 1:00 am

Post by HellRaiser »

From this day forth, all the toilets in the kingdom shall be known as... johns!

User avatar
St.John
Chief of Staff
Posts: 3977
Joined: Thu May 15, 2003 12:00 am
Location: Auckland

Post by St.John »

The_Rock wrote:LoL you want to compare the morality of my actions against that of the corprate world and the government.. .. Fine chase the peasent who stole some bread and hail the king who picks his pockets.

sorry weapon i honestly didnt think it would cause an issue delete the post if u want but i dont see a problem with it. There just links.




Chase the peasant who stole some bread? How dare you. Why does he not pay for it like the rest of us? Not only would I chase him down, I'd taze him and plant crack rocks in his pockets raising his misdemeanor to felony possession. Have fun in Pelican Bay b%tch, don't worry your kids will join ya in 10-12 years and you'll have someone to shoot dice with. Scum bags like that deserve to be locked up with the rest of the minorities, I rather have my tax dollars spent locking his as% up then on welfare when he's out and about trying to get "bread". Governments and Corporations are evil now? What does that make you? Innocent? Ha Ha Ha. We are all sinners on a big blue ball suspended in the middle of nowhere, now you can either think it's "deep" to live in a $400 month apartment riding your Huffy to Labor Ready everyday or get with the program and realize Money is the key to happiness. See I believe in money, power, and respect. First You get the money. Then you get the muth*fu*kin, power. After you get the f^ckin' power muth*fuc*as will respect you.




Image

TheRedShirt
Posts: 44
Joined: Tue Dec 13, 2005 3:14 pm

Post by TheRedShirt »

St.John wrote: Chase the peasant who stole some bread? How dare you. Why does he not pay for it like the rest of us? Not only would I chase him down, I'd taze him and plant crack rocks in his pockets raising his misdemeanor to felony possession. Have fun in Pelican Bay b%tch, don't worry your kids will join ya in 10-12 years and you'll have someone to shoot dice with. Scum bags like that deserve to be locked up with the rest of the minorities, I rather have my tax dollars spent locking his as% up then on welfare when he's out and about trying to get "bread". Governments and Corporations are evil now? What does that make you? Innocent? Ha Ha Ha. We are all sinners on a big blue ball suspended in the middle of nowhere, now you can either think it's "deep" to live in a $400 month apartment riding your Huffy to Labor Ready everyday or get with the program and realize Money is the key to happiness. See I believe in money, power, and respect. First You get the money. Then you get the muth*fu*kin, power. After you get the f^ckin' power muth*fuc*as will respect you.


Image
I think St’s pretty much on target with all that……

I might add though that I’m fine with serving time for bread theft…..but when you start getting into the hardcore stuff, you know muffin pilfering, croissant burglary or god forbid donut thievery. Well those kinds of people deserve the death penalty!

User avatar
Benoit
X Member
Posts: 7436
Joined: Sat Mar 02, 2002 1:00 am

Post by Benoit »

I'll pirate if I want. You cant hurt me - I'm already dead inside.

Image
Image

Post Reply