THE USA EF SCENE (Cheats and more)

The game that gave birth to the X Clan, yo mama jokes, and nacho fever back in November of 2000!

Moderator: Moderators

HellRaiser
X Member

Post by HellRaiser »

That was what I always used to describe why our 2v2 teams have rocked(includes most any 2v2 involving Xs). 2 things: good ole fashion intelligence and then ego. If you're both just trying to win and aren't going after points or whatever that helps a lot. When your partner is intelligent and actually understands when and where to be, that's huge.

When weapon turned like 73 and got arthritis (actually he just almost completely stopped playing ef and became rusty like every other inactive), Old School was still an awesome 2v2 because weapon is a very smart gamer. I mean obviously he was still a great fragger, but, I don't care who your are, if you aren't an active player it's ridiculously hard to stay a top top fragger. The fact that he was still one of the best 2v2 partners out there testifies to his gaming intelligence though.

The players out there that would get high scores in ctf and even in 2v2's too but would still usually be on the losing team... I just marked up to unintelligent players.

Which is why most intelligent players: All of UR and any team Jaz was on obviously.

St.John
Chief of Staff

Post by St.John »

Weap hugger, go f^ck more drunk chicks scrub.

and f^ck "Old School", Me and Ben would pwn you both back too 1.0, send you packing crying to your mommies.

[SEA]KwanDuw
X Member

Post by [SEA]KwanDuw »

St.John wrote:Me and Ben would pwn you
Whatever St.

Me and Ex would pwn any 2 X's.

[SEA]KwanDuw
X Member

Post by [SEA]KwanDuw »

Lonthu wrote:Back to my original comment, with some additions. This applies to North America only.
Most Intelligent players I ever saw: St.John, Benoit, Shortbus
Best All around players I ever saw: Hell, Lab, Exit
Best Clan leaders/coaches I ever saw: Weapon, Havoc, Locutus.
Best pure team players I ever saw: EFR Jackass, RO DrunkenCracker

Most fun players I ever saw: =SEA=Redshirt, Boom, Hunter, (among MANY others)
Bbiggestest dumbass player I ever saw: Dr Hannibal Lecter (among a few others such as =SEA=Kwanduw)
Nicest Players I ever saw: RacerX, Stevinator, Orpheus
8)
I bet you anything that was what Lonthu wanted to say!

EXcorcist
X Member

Post by EXcorcist »

[SEA]KwanDuw wrote:
St.John wrote:Me and Ben would pwn you
Whatever St.

Me and Ex would pwn any 2 X's.
/agree
HellRaiser wrote:fair enough... ... you win.

HellRaiser
X Member

Post by HellRaiser »

I was not the most sober poster last night (evidenced by me talking up weapon's ef skills ha)...

Not sure what I was trying to get at here.

Anyone else get the feeling the day after a lot of drinking, where you know you also made forum posts, that you don't even want to return to the forums and have to read what your wrote? That happens to me way too often (a lot of the times I just decide to not return for a few days so I don't need to read the actual posts) I'm pretty sure I have a drunk posting problem. Night's over and I'm just not quite ready for bed sometimes...

Benoit
X Member

Post by Benoit »

St.John wrote:Weap hugger, go f^ck more drunk chicks scrub.

and f^ck "Old School", Me and Ben would pwn you both back too 1.0, send you packing crying to your mommies.
lol

TheRedShirt

Post by TheRedShirt »

[SEA]KwanDuw wrote:
Lonthu wrote:Back to my original comment, with some additions. This applies to North America only.
Most Intelligent players I ever saw: St.John, Benoit, Shortbus
Best All around players I ever saw: Hell, Lab, Exit
Best Clan leaders/coaches I ever saw: Weapon, Havoc, Locutus.
Best pure team players I ever saw: EFR Jackass, RO DrunkenCracker

Most fun players I ever saw: =SEA=Redshirt, Boom, Hunter, (among MANY others)
Bbiggestest dumbass player I ever saw: Dr Hannibal Lecter (among a few others such as =SEA=Kwanduw)
Nicest Players I ever saw: RacerX, Stevinator, Orpheus
8)
I bet you anything that was what Lonthu wanted to say!
Hey now lets not go prompting people to say what they really mean!

After all the internet is no place for the truth!!

damn I'm still the typo king!
Last edited by TheRedShirt on Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The_Rock
X Member

Post by The_Rock »

Wow hell its funny because your post pretty much reflects all the current ef players they can frag and earn points but they have no intel, explains why they all prefer dis to aw and changed the glad mod so that a monkey with a button can win(i still cant).

And i lost most of my 2vs2 because i was always playing against well frankly 2 of the best people to play the game on the same team...and my parter was ultimate warrior or someone around that skill lvl. I found this more fun however then when i had one of those players on my team. I never felt pushed when your look at 4 players and the one on your teams name is hell (or any other of the greats). Nothing like looking at who just grabbed your armour realizing its ssj3goku and knowing that your going to have to give it everything youve got and then some just to keep your team in the game.

HellRaiser
X Member

Post by HellRaiser »

The_Rock wrote: Nothing like looking at who just grabbed your armour realizing its ssj3goku and saying to yourself ahhhh, fuc k me, this is going to suck.
Fixed.
Last edited by HellRaiser on Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

WeaponX
X Member

Post by WeaponX »

I'm not drunk and i'll say it... Me and Hell were invincible. No one could beat us. (we never lost).

St... this is all I have to say about Ben:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9yaam0p ... re=related

Benoit
X Member

Post by Benoit »

Hey man, when you want a 2v2 partner that can play defense without jacking all your armor and is there to pick up the flag you dropped despite having 200 armor, I'm your man.

WeaponX
X Member

Post by WeaponX »

lol still can't believe you blew up burntcookies before she capped that one time... no heart i tell you.

Benoit
X Member

Post by Benoit »

haha :roll: :wink:

TheRedShirt

Post by TheRedShirt »

The_Rock wrote:Wow hell its funny because your post pretty much reflects all the current ef players they can frag and earn points but they have no intel, explains why they all prefer dis to aw and changed the glad mod so that a monkey with a button can win(i still cant).

And i lost most of my 2vs2 because i was always playing against well frankly 2 of the best people to play the game on the same team...and my parter was ultimate warrior or someone around that skill lvl. I found this more fun however then when i had one of those players on my team. I never felt pushed when your look at 4 players and the one on your teams name is hell (or any other of the greats). Nothing like looking at who just grabbed your armour realizing its ssj3goku and knowing that your going to have to give it everything youve got and then some just to keep your team in the game.
LOL no sympathy for ya Rock, I lost most of my 2 vs 2’s because I was always playing against 6,000 other players better than me!

Though I will admit getting my butt kicked by X’s was usually entertaining!