THE USA EF SCENE (Cheats and more)

The game that gave birth to the X Clan, yo mama jokes, and nacho fever back in November of 2000!

Moderator: Moderators

[SEA]KwanDuw
X Member

Post by [SEA]KwanDuw »

For the Record, I still hate Rock. In fact, I don't think I have ever even remotely liked the guy. He has to be the most self-centered troglodyte in the entire Northern Hemisphere. Which say's a lot about him seeing as how others such as Crippler didn't even piss me off as much as Rock has over the years.

LOL I called Rock a troglodyte!

The_Rock
X Member

Post by The_Rock »

so what your saying kwan is im good at what i do?

omg sj you just made my dick move. You know how i know your gay hell....lol.

GaNgSTaR

Post by GaNgSTaR »

WeaponX wrote:I love some total scrub coming to our forums who started playing EF 6 years after it was in its prime, who only plays Disint and is worried about X struggling against some aimbot.

Name a euro clan that was the "best in the world" within the first 3 years of the game coming out and i'll show you someone who doesn't care. We beat all of em. No other clan in EF could boast the roster of amazing players that X had or our unbeatable record and we did it while team stacking, never using team speak, and never pulling even one practice.

So coming here, having zero sense of humor, and trying to insult me means jack coming from some Disney Toonland loving freaksho like yourself.

Now I know that middle school just started back up for you.. but do your homework before posting crap about people you don't know and definitely never saw play the game. When X quit playing EF... EF died. End of story. Now go back to playing your little disintegration with your boyfriend Jaz and keep thinking you guys are awesome with the seemingly endless pool of talent that I'm sure exists in the game now.

L2play scrub LFM MC Thunderfurry is reserved.

LAWLZ
NO that utter BS! :D When I stopped playing the game everyone and I mean EVERYONE just said F'it! And stopped playing the game!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D
I still pwn a very large piece of your @$$

GaNgSTaR

Post by GaNgSTaR »

and I fragged LAB in my first couple of weeks playing. :P

:) :) :) :) :)

Beer w/Straw
X Member

Post by Beer w/Straw »

Jesus F!

I forgot you existed (or you became president, one of the two.)

GaNgSTaR

Post by GaNgSTaR »

I'm right here!
8)

Beer w/Straw
X Member

Post by Beer w/Straw »

So ure not Ike Eisenhauer.

Where have I been?

GaNgSTaR

Post by GaNgSTaR »

working a lot. After I moved into my house, EF pretty much became an after thought. Was partying way too much and going out a lot. So, I didn't have the time I once had to play. Which kind of sucked cause when I started to hop on. There wasn't anyone really around.

It seemed like everyone left all at the same time. Now I hear that the likes of RP King and what not are hot poop and what not. Kind of depressing really. :lol: But, the guys around here and SEA and S31 that I like playing with where not really playing.

Fortunately we got lucky when we started to play Quake IV. Which made me enjoy playing again. And surprizingly to actually win some games (albet only 1 map out of 3), but still. No practice, no real map knowledge, and we still played well together. Even on free for-all's when I would seen Ben on and we would take the top 2! :P Was a lot of fun.

Alas, no gaming time anymore. My PC pretty much just sits there colllecting dust. :shock:

GaNgSTaR

Post by GaNgSTaR »

Beer w/Straw wrote:So ure not Ike Eisenhauer.

Where have I been?
whoops, guess you were not asking me that questions.

Oh well, answered it anyway. :wink:

Beer w/Straw
X Member

Post by Beer w/Straw »

I asked you: "Where have I been?"

It's a tough question... I'm too stupid to answer it myself.

But it's all good.

StaticX
X Member

Post by StaticX »

I play EF now... I catch a specialties, disi, or aw game once a day if anyone is interested.. there are generally people on in the evenings

Boom
Site Admin

Post by Boom »

what's EF again? :P

The_Rock
X Member

Post by The_Rock »

hmm just did a match yesterday with static and some other dude 3 on 3 aw or was it 4 on 4... im getting crusher ti upload it to his youtube channel ill post a link when he gets it dine.

Was fun playing some aw with static got a faceoff and voy_2 match in static took mvp on faceoff i did on voy_2 was alot of fun.

I just reread this whole thread and it made me really miss SJ at least when i played WoW i got to follow him around like the proverbial puppy dog... which in my dreams is usually how i see us.

St,s all cool with a wicked jacket and a cowboy hat standing like half sideways 5 oclock shadow and straps with guns and crap and im following him around with tears in my eyes due to the amount of sheer joy i get from being his sidekick.

Now though i never see him anymore i even miss Ben being an EFR....and weapon making no sense and hell thinking hes smarter than everyone.....sigh. But if you want to get some of that back download ef holomatch from beergarden just google it and come give it one last something.

WeaponX
X Member

Post by WeaponX »

I'mma install it :P

St.John
Chief of Staff

Post by St.John »

The_Rock wrote:hmm just did a match yesterday with static and some other dude 3 on 3 aw or was it 4 on 4... im getting crusher ti upload it to his youtube channel ill post a link when he gets it dine.

Was fun playing some aw with static got a faceoff and voy_2 match in static took mvp on faceoff i did on voy_2 was alot of fun.

I just reread this whole thread and it made me really miss SJ at least when i played WoW i got to follow him around like the proverbial puppy dog... which in my dreams is usually how i see us.

St,s all cool with a wicked jacket and a cowboy hat standing like half sideways 5 oclock shadow and straps with guns and crap and im following him around with tears in my eyes due to the amount of sheer joy i get from being his sidekick.

Now though i never see him anymore i even miss Ben being an EFR....and weapon making no sense and hell thinking hes smarter than everyone.....sigh. But if you want to get some of that back download ef holomatch from beergarden just google it and come give it one last something.

http://youtu.be/0MGLdIYdCq0?t=42s

That sums up X (in terms of gaming). Heck these boards are close to dead. Not trying to be a downer, we had our day in the sun. My next computer will definitely be a laptop instead of a big a*s computer with blinking blue lights lol.

The_Rock wrote:I just reread this whole thread and it made me really miss SJ at least when i played WoW i got to follow him around like the proverbial puppy dog... which in my dreams is usually how i see us.
Image[/img]