THE USA EF SCENE (Cheats and more)

The game that gave birth to the X Clan, yo mama jokes, and nacho fever back in November of 2000!

Moderator: Moderators

yaz

THE USA EF SCENE (Cheats and more)

Post by yaz »

OK, the USA EF scene has some problems...cheaters and idiots. These usually go hand in hand, of course.

Ever since Jason/Joker/TrainWreck/whatever started using an autoshooter/wallhack named EFHOOK (which was made by Knubble and made public by ^dp^GimBim), cheats have spread through the USA scene like wildfire. A list of people who have admitted to at least HAVING something on their computer:

Joker/Jason/ RP TrainWreck - EFHOOK (autoshooter/wallhack)
Herook/Samurai/ RP Herook - EFHOOK (autoshooter/wallhack)
RP Wymie - EFHOOK (autoshooter/wallhack)
RP King - wallhack
RP Pepsi (some random smurf) - EFHOOK (autoshooter/wallhack)
PurpleX / ADF Raven - EFHook earlier version (wallhack)

These people mostly resorted to using cheats when Joker got his, in retaliation for him suddenly becoming "GODLIKE". Most of them put their cheats away once he was gone. The only gimps still using these are Herook and Pepsi. I don't think wymie uses it at all, but how can we trust it :D

Joker admitted to using it, because it was blatently obvious. Herook admitted to using cheats and there is a .txt file going around of him admitting it (he is also banned from GU and F4G, a euro league). Wymie gave it away because he thought I was using it and talked about his cheats (LOL). King admitted in TS to using a wallhack the other day, because he thought Psycho was using something (lol). Pepsi...ok pepsi hasn't admitted, but if you watch him you will LOLOLOLOL (tracing through walls, autoshooting, all the goodies). And PurpleX/Raven admitted to googling a wallhack because he was pissed at Joker.

I just thought I'd inform you, warn you, whatever, maybe get some feedback or ways to stop them or something.

-Yaz :evil:

[SEA]KwanDuw
X Member

Post by [SEA]KwanDuw »

I've seen WeaponX Trenchjump and Hellraiser Photon-jump across the map...they obviously use cheats too! :roll: :wink:

yaz

Post by yaz »

Did you not read the part about them ADMITTING to using cheats? Why make fun of my post/me?

WeaponX
X Member

Post by WeaponX »

It's an old joke :) he's not making fun of you.

[SEA]KwanDuw
X Member

Post by [SEA]KwanDuw »

WeaponX wrote:It's an old joke :) he's not making fun of you.
Dude, stop ADMITTING that everything is an old joke! :roll: :wink:

yaz

Post by yaz »

Yao,

Jaz here using Colins account as I cba registering a new one.

Anyways; I don't understand why you're taking the piss out of his post? I actually recommended him to come along to the X forums and see if they can help out by getting in touch with Dredd etc to get another server up that can monitor (by banning half of the cheats).

There's a new cheat being used a lot especially in the USA scene which is known as EFHOOK. Autoshooter basically, not effective in AW as it is in disintegration. The whole USA scene's being ran by some twat who was utter crap at this game (RP KING) so surely one of you lot can get in touch with s31 or someone who has hosted a previous EF server in the USA scene to try and get one back up.

WeaponX
X Member

Post by WeaponX »

We have our own set of cheats so it's all good.

XBOT3.4 just came out. Gives us the ability to "lol" after every kill and det each other under the voy2 bridge while still winning the match.

I'll post a download in a bit.

Benoit
X Member

Post by Benoit »

Remember when Biocyte tried to tell everyone that custom cross hairs was a cheat?

I see nothing wrong with an autoshooter. You still gotta hit taunt when you're stacking on Neelix in the bottom of faceoff.

yaz

Post by yaz »

WeaponX wrote:We have our own set of cheats so it's all good.

XBOT3.4 just came out. Gives us the ability to "lol" after every kill and det each other under the voy2 bridge while still winning the match.

I'll post a download in a bit.
Jaz here again. I would actually recommend you do make yourself some cheats WeaponX because you were awful at this game when you did play that is.
Benoit wrote:Remember when Biocyte tried to tell everyone that custom cross hairs was a cheat?

I see nothing wrong with an autoshooter. You still gotta hit taunt when you're stacking on Neelix in the bottom of faceoff.
Sigh. What a mistake I made telling him to post here.

WeaponX
X Member

Post by WeaponX »

I love some total scrub coming to our forums who started playing EF 6 years after it was in its prime, who only plays Disint and is worried about X struggling against some aimbot.

Name a euro clan that was the "best in the world" within the first 3 years of the game coming out and i'll show you someone who doesn't care. We beat all of em. No other clan in EF could boast the roster of amazing players that X had or our unbeatable record and we did it while team stacking, never using team speak, and never pulling even one practice.

So coming here, having zero sense of humor, and trying to insult me means jack coming from some Disney Toonland loving freaksho like yourself.

Now I know that middle school just started back up for you.. but do your homework before posting crap about people you don't know and definitely never saw play the game. When X quit playing EF... EF died. End of story. Now go back to playing your little disintegration with your boyfriend Jaz and keep thinking you guys are awesome with the seemingly endless pool of talent that I'm sure exists in the game now.

L2play scrub LFM MC Thunderfurry is reserved.

LAWLZ

Benoit
X Member

Post by Benoit »

Psartryn
X Member

Post by Psartryn »

I'm better than all of you, never lost, not a single game of EF.

[SEA]KwanDuw
X Member

Post by [SEA]KwanDuw »

[SEA] > (X) > All Other Clans. :roll: :wink:

IceOnix
X Member

Post by IceOnix »

The Tal Shiar were superior to you all. We just didn't want to hurt your pitiful egos by defeating you each and every time!

St.John
Chief of Staff

Post by St.John »

Lonthu wrote: My 10 best:
Lab
Hell
exit
Bus
St.John
Benoit
weedman
ohmz
Nimrook
Wx
Benoit wrote:
Anyway my 10 all around fav. (best?) list in order:
Hellraiser
Labrat
Exit
Shortbus
St.John
Havoc
Ohmz
Nimrook
Stealth (sometimes :roll: )
WeaponX
[SEA]KwanDuw wrote:My top 10 could take any of your top 10.

RacerX
Deathbrigade
Stevenator
Nermil
Seether
Ginodahitman
Yardbrowny
St.John
CircleofNone
Null
Lonthu wrote:HOWEVER I can tell you that, like the aforementioned, St.John is also one of the best all around players ever. In fact, as a team player, like efr Jackass and Havok, he is certainly one of the best of all time. Not only is he reasonably fast, a good capper, a good fragger, and has a good rifle, but his positional play is extraordinary. You running a flag?, St will be in the right place at the right time to cover your rear. Someone get your flag?, chances are it will be St. that gets it back.
Bottom line here is, in my opinion; running, defending, jumping, fragging, covering, anticpating, and even superior 1v1 play shows more overall skill then one the dimensional bang your dead play of the dis only player.
Also, St has great dirty jokes, and that HAS to count for something :P
Lonthu wrote:Back to my original comment, with some additions. This applies to North America only.
Most Intelligent players I ever saw: St.John, Benoit, Shortbus
Best All around players I ever saw: Hell, Lab, Exit
Best Clan leaders/coaches I ever saw: Weapon, Havoc, Locutus.
Best pure team players I ever saw: EFR Jackass, RO DrunkenCracker

Most fun players I ever saw: =SEA=Redshirt, Boom, Hunter, (among MANY others)
Bbiggestest dumbass player I ever saw: Dr Hannibal Lecter (among a few others)
Nicest Players I ever saw: RacerX, Stevinator, Orpheus
8)
i r intelligent
St.John wrote:I guess I'll make my list.

Of All Time U.S Elite Force* "My Opinion

Best Deulers: Hellraiser, Weedman, Labrat

Best Leaders: WeaponX, Ohmz, Showdown :wink:

Best Coaches: Nermil, Havoc, Ohmz

Best Pure Fragger: Weedman, Exit, Lab Rat

Best All around: Benoit, Havoc, Ohmz

Best Capper: S.O.B, Mango, Stealth

Best Sniper: Labrat, Knight, Spot

Best Defender: Havoc, Jackass, ShortBus

Best Strafe Jump: Stealth, S.O.B, Mango

Best Personality: Peeky, Kat Astrus, Nimrook

Best Knowledge: Lonthu (General), LabRat (Techical)

Best Asshole: Engineer, C-Man, LostSoul

Best Dummy: HoundMaster, Porthos, Crippler

Best Rack: DetPackDiva, Porthos

Best Nice: Bonzai.B, Nermil, DrunkenCracker

Best Follower: BlackWolf, Mayhem, C-Man

Best A$s: Hellrasier, The_Rock, Benoit

Best Mom: Nermil

Best Team: (X)

Best Ever: St.John

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDWnMXzgeZo