EF

The game that gave birth to the X Clan, yo mama jokes, and nacho fever back in November of 2000!

Moderator: Moderators

yaz

EF

Post by yaz »

Hey guys and gals, I don't know any of you (except for The_Rock) and you probably don't know me, but I just wanted to let you know that U|2 has been reinstated :P At the moment we only have 5 members, Ninja, Psycho, Blaze, Galen, and myself (yaz/colin).

We're looking for about 2 more players to help fill us out a bit more, so I was wondering if there were any X players left that would perhaps want to play with us? I'm not trying to steal members or anything, I just figured that X is dead in EF so they could play with us <:D, correct me if I'm wrong pl0x.

But yeah, just thought I'd check, because I knew The_Rock (he taught me how to det :P) and I've heard you guys kicked EFR ;) The reason we need to get some more members is for the clanbase league coming up which will be like 5on5 AW CTf, and we need more AW players :P

That's all for now :p

Yaz

PS: Rock, I hope you remember me...I was probably under the name colin with a fish tag on front ><((({*>colin...or somethin :D I was that random guy who only used a rifle in AW and never grabbed the flag, until you taught me how to :P :D

[SEA]KwanDuw
X Member

Post by [SEA]KwanDuw »

St.John
Chief of Staff

Post by St.John »

[SEA]KwanDuw wrote:All I have to say is.... http://www.biodead.com/sea/main_intro.html

lol

X plans on playing in the league. Just link the site where we sign up.

No really, lets run this...lol.

Confirmed Players as of 8/21/09

(X)WeaponX
(X)St.
(X)Benoit
(X)Kwanlol
(X)Spot
(X)Veritoff
(X)Hellraiser
(X)Mace
(X)The_Rock

Benoit
X Member

Post by Benoit »

LOL

yaz

Post by yaz »

Well, this took a turn for the worse :p Instead of gaining teammates, we gained a challenge! Nah jk, it'd be awesome if you guys came back and played :D Umm...the site is the ClanBase website...big gaming site. It's not going to start until all the bugs in the EF ANTICHEAT tool are fixed...Yeah thats right, there is now anti-cheat support for EF!!! It is required in clanbase. But until the Vista bug is fixed, it won't start :( Is X really going to play? :D

Benoit
X Member

Post by Benoit »

I don't think I can play without cheats :shock: :cry:

yaz

Post by yaz »

I didn't think I could do it, but I got through it... :D jk

yaz

Post by yaz »

NONE OF YOU WERE ANY GOOD AT EF AND IF YOU THINK YOU'RE SO GOOD COME PLAY ME NOW. YOU ALL SUCKED SO BAD.

8==================> YO MAMMA

:D

St.John
Chief of Staff

Post by St.John »

yaz wrote:NONE OF YOU WERE ANY GOOD AT EF AND IF YOU THINK YOU'RE SO GOOD COME PLAY ME NOW. YOU ALL SUCKED SO BAD.

8==================> YO MAMMA

:D

Still waiting for the sign up link.

yaz

Post by yaz »

RP SERVER RIGHT NOW. COME GET ROLLLEEEEEEDDDD

St.John
Chief of Staff

Post by St.John »

This person "Yaz", comes here asking for our members to help his "clan". We have no idea who he is but he knows us, obviously through reputation.

I state we plan on playing and ask for the tourney link. He panics, refuses to post the link and resorts to trolling not realizing none of us have touch that game is years so we don't care. It also confirms what his first post really was, kissing as$ for a favor.

This person distinctly sounds like another JaZ euro trash clown. Ban imo and lets go back to QQing in WoW. Or we can just edit all his post with "I suck lawlz."

Mace
X Member

Post by Mace »

I suck lawlz

yaz

Post by yaz »

soz, ninja told me to post that stuff :p we hoped it might motivate you to come play, but i see it's having the opposite effect :D

clanbase = http://clanbase.ggl.com/news.php

atm there is no specific link to the EF cups/tourneys/leagues, as the anticheat is still in progress...idk much about it, if you want to know more ask The_Duck or Jaz (lol)

really hope to see you guys come play, honestly :)

EDIT: and yes, i suck lawlz

WeaponX
X Member

Post by WeaponX »

tuppie
X Member

Post by tuppie »

WeaponX wrote:Image
AHAHAH HOTLINK FAILS