ummm

The game that gave birth to the X Clan, yo mama jokes, and nacho fever back in November of 2000!

Moderator: Moderators

TF-Topic

Post by TF-Topic »

Heh it was on TV today. As it is set in the 80's he's returning videos though.

How on earth do you remember quotes like that :shock:

HellRaiser
X Member

Post by HellRaiser »

American Psycho's a great movie so i've seen it a few times.

TF-Topic

Post by TF-Topic »

Play it again, Hell.

Grunt

Post by Grunt »

[SEA]KwanDuw wrote:
Lonthu wrote:My personal EF memory page. I am going to actually update it !
http://home.comcast.net/~j.dugger/efmem.html
You gotta get on me and Nermil this weekend sometime, ...
:D

Veritoff
X Member

Post by Veritoff »

hehe this was a random act of playing ef again.

On a side note, i got another email saying they are trying to set up a league again? im guessing the last one failed?

http://www.efx.section31clan.com./index.php

:shock:

WeaponX
X Member

Post by WeaponX »

We should sign up as team [noob] or something under alias's.

Benoit
X Member

Post by Benoit »

We should sign up as [SFI] or something that no one would suspect us.

HonestlyOK
X Member

Post by HonestlyOK »

Man that site is great.

StJohn
Commander
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 7:02 pm Post subject: Reply with quote
Blackwolf wrote:
Im sure anyone can see that this is more drama just trying to be stirred up. As for me, I never post in forums exactly for this shi t.

You never posted in the forums exactly for this crap. My comment must have hurt you for you to finally post. Welcome to the forums.

Blackwolf wrote:
St, your the most pathetic dumb (***EFX Censor***).

From what Qt said you were planning to meet her. I believe her in which the idea was atleast discussed by you two. This sir would make you take the spot as most pathetic dumb f@ck for I just suck more at a game. You also said in a server replying to comments about her being fat: "You wouldn't think she was fat if you met her in real life."

Blackwolf wrote:
Ive never had a problem with you, besides the stupid EFR drama for being X and S31. And for you to actually, start crap with me and qt, then come on the forums and complain, cuz your life sux, thats your problem.

What did I come on the forums to complain about? Was it cause me and Hell lost or because she called me a chink and unknown to me till now you jumped in with the "learn how to drive sterotype" /me claps at Bw's witty tool comment. I also like the "your life sux" card, its something someone says when they can't think of anything better to try to get at someone on a computer. Its more likely self projection that anything else.

Blackwolf wrote:
But dont be such a (***EFX Censor***) kitty cat and stir crap up, cuz we responded to your pathetic cuts, after you started this whole deal. I never said one racial remark for everyones information.

If starting crap is asking you to "get your girl for a 2 vs 2" and asking if you and Qt were gonna meet then I'm guilty. I didn't know your kitty cat was that sensitive. You didn't use a racial slur but you did use a racial remark unless Qt was lying in her post above. Nice try.

Blackwolf wrote:
The most cut back I gave you guys was it was lame for you and hell to start crap, and just keep getting pissed cuz you kept losing. Funny how everyone spreads a rumor around ef too. Im clarifying, yes I talk to qt, im not meeting her, so you can all take your elementary rumors and shove em up your gay (***EFX Censor***) st =) "you pathetic dumb (***EFX Censor***)"

Do you know how to use a comma? Anyways Qt said you two guys were gonna meet so I ASKED YOU if it were true. You can't shove rumors up my gay (***EFX Censor***) btw unless Rock's and Hell's cock is named "rumors". Its in your character to be Qt's tool so I know you can't help it. I'm not even mad at you.

Last edited by StJohn on Mon Dec 20, 2004 7:42 pm; edited 3 times in total

WeaponX
X Member

Post by WeaponX »

So I'm semi-serious about logging in EF under some aliases and seeing what happens lol.

Who all is currently playing and would anyone actually be up to surprise attacking some scrubs (on two conditions: 1. I can actually get my game back lol.. it's been like 3 years? and 2. There's actually people to pwn lol

Lonthu
X Member

Post by Lonthu »

WeaponX wrote:So I'm semi-serious about logging in EF under some aliases and seeing what happens lol.

Who all is currently playing and would anyone actually be up to surprise attacking some scrubs (on two conditions: 1. I can actually get my game back lol.. it's been like 3 years? and 2. There's actually people to pwn lol
LOL right now QT is the best in the game in North America. Rogue seems to be the best Euro that I have seen, but Uruk (lamo) says HE is the best and that there are still "hundreds" better than Rouge in Europe :roll:
Benoit, Ninja, and Blackwolf are close behind QT. The rest of us are very ownable :wink:
Grunt and I are signed up with U|2 , but if X plays I will try to round up some SEA to play as well. :idea:

[SEA]KwanDuw
X Member

Post by [SEA]KwanDuw »

Lonthu wrote:
WeaponX wrote:So I'm semi-serious about logging in EF under some aliases and seeing what happens lol.

LOL right now QT is the best in the game in North America. Rogue seems to be the best Euro that I have seen, but Uruk (lamo) says HE is the best and that there are still "hundreds" better than Rouge in Europe :roll:
Benoit, Ninja, and Blackwolf are close behind QT. The rest of us are very ownable :wink:
Grunt and I are signed up with U|2 , but if X plays I will try to round up some SEA to play as well. :idea:
X Sux :roll: :wink:

WeaponX
X Member

Post by WeaponX »

good to see that QT finally became the best.. it just took everyone else quitting.

[SEA]KwanDuw
X Member

Post by [SEA]KwanDuw »

WeaponX wrote:good to see that QT finally became the best.. it just took everyone else quitting.
Why do you always have to be such a jerk!?! :roll: :wink:

Veritoff
X Member

Post by Veritoff »

I'm on every once in a while, but i usually don't play unless i recognize someone in the server.

Benoit
X Member

Post by Benoit »

WeaponX wrote:good to see that QT finally became the best.. it just took everyone else quitting.
lol

I play a couple games on weekends if I see people on a reg server.