ummm

The game that gave birth to the X Clan, yo mama jokes, and nacho fever back in November of 2000!

Moderator: Moderators

Veritoff
X Member

Post by Veritoff »

The page needs to be spiced up a bit. didnt even know there was a wiki on the game.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_Trek:_Elite_Force

EXcorcist
X Member

Post by EXcorcist »

WeaponX wrote:
Benoit wrote:Lonthu is writing the EF wikipedia entry
LOL
It went up faster than the History page....
HellRaiser wrote:fair enough... ... you win.

HellRaiser
X Member

Post by HellRaiser »

It doesn't mention X once on that page... B.S.

WeaponX
X Member

Post by WeaponX »

Seriously, Lonthu, get on it!

The_Rock
X Member

Post by The_Rock »

it was go me go and so he graced us with his wisdom to one of my post....wtf its officall we need something better to talk about these days people arnt suppose to respond to my post and if they ever do it should be no more than a sentance...or a few words. At any rate i dont know where im going with this lonthu is cool i guesse was the whole point of this post and oh ya.. I pretty much hated every douchebag in ef. Wait did i say douchebag i meant every person. cept sj

The_Rock
X Member

Post by The_Rock »

k that sounded mean so ill take it back i like everyon in x except that jurk who named himself the great turtle...hes not ninja hes not great i rest my case man im sso freaking boared i cant believe i wrote a 2nd post..now i hate myself..is anyone still reading this just stop its pointless

WeaponX
X Member

Post by WeaponX »

Rock, put the right gems in man.

Benoit
X Member

Post by Benoit »

[SEA]KwanDuw
X Member

Post by [SEA]KwanDuw »

http://www.biodead.com/sea/

LOL I got Nermil to get the old SEA website back up!!! He's working on getting our old forums back up too, I guess he still had a backup file with all the forum posts lol :roll: :wink:

The_Rock
X Member

Post by The_Rock »

show me where in survival spec i should gem for crit or attack power.. but i can show a dozen places where it suggest i should gem for parry and dodge. Plus my dodge is 57 and my parry is 35 so go to hell.

lol i love my efx picture.

FireSpot
X Member

Post by FireSpot »

The_Rock wrote:show me where in survival spec i should gem for crit or attack power..but i can show a dozen places where it suggest i should gem for parry and dodge.

Survival Spec is all about Agility and Crit - most of the talents in the tree improve your crit, agility, or require a critical hit for them to proc. Personally, I wouldn't go survival for PvP because every good PvPer has a good amount of resilience which reduces your crit chance and the damage your crits cause.

But if you like playing with survival, for the love, socket your stuff with agility gems, or at the least stamina + crit gems. Agility is your best bet overall though because agility increases your attack power, crit, and dodge all in one. Here's a decent guide on hunter gems -
http://www.qqpewpew.com/2008/03/hunter- ... art-2.html

Here's some good alternate specs with heavy survival in mind -

Survival (5/21/35)
This one has an emphasis on heavy crowd control, survivability (lots of stam), and mana efficiency. You get about 6 extra snare/ stuns with this spec, 15% more hp, and with the mana efficient talents you'll be able to keep shooting for a lot longer.

Survival (0/21/40)
This one is mainly damage focused, viable in PvE and PvP battlegrounds. You lose some stam and CC talents, but keep all of the mana efficient talents, and gain some agility/crit boosting talents.

HellRaiser
X Member

Post by HellRaiser »

FireSpot wrote:
The_Rock wrote:show me where in survival spec i should gem for crit or attack power..but i can show a dozen places where it suggest i should gem for parry and dodge.

Survival Spec is all about Agility and Crit - most of the talents in the tree improve your crit, agility, or require a critical hit for them to proc. Personally, I wouldn't go survival for PvP because every good PvPer has a good amount of resilience which reduces your crit chance and the damage your crits cause.

But if you like playing with survival, for the love, socket your stuff with agility gems, or at the least stamina + crit gems. Agility is your best bet overall though because agility increases your attack power, crit, and dodge all in one. Here's a decent guide on hunter gems -
http://www.qqpewpew.com/2008/03/hunter- ... art-2.html

Here's some good alternate specs with heavy survival in mind -

Survival (5/21/35)
This one has an emphasis on heavy crowd control, survivability (lots of stam), and mana efficiency. You get about 6 extra snare/ stuns with this spec, 15% more hp, and with the mana efficient talents you'll be able to keep shooting for a lot longer.

Survival (0/21/40)
This one is mainly damage focused, viable in PvE and PvP battlegrounds. You lose some stam and CC talents, but keep all of the mana efficient talents, and gain some agility/crit boosting talents.

[SEA]KwanDuw
X Member

Post by [SEA]KwanDuw »

Well Nermil and I got EF goin again...and we had a ton of fun totally owning some guy playing by the name (X)Rock, andyone ever hear of him before? :roll: :wink:

HellRaiser
X Member

Post by HellRaiser »

Yeah he used to be in X. No one really talked to him though.

Benoit
X Member

Post by Benoit »

RP keeps trying to recruit me everytime I log on.