Suckas

The game that gave birth to the X Clan, yo mama jokes, and nacho fever back in November of 2000!

Moderator: Moderators

St.John
Chief of Staff

Post by St.John »

lol

WeaponX
X Member

Post by WeaponX »

lol

St.John
Chief of Staff

Post by St.John »

Weap said I didn't have to pay him back either but I did anyway cause he would talk sh^t behind my back saying I was a money hungry whore. Then when an epic dagger/leather would drop he would claim rights to it cause I owed him money. One time I was getting attacked by 2 pally's and as I looked up I saw Weapon fly past me on his epic mount /spitting on me. I think he was on their vent server telling them to jump me. To top it off he would undercut me on all my auctions trying to make a quick buck, I would post 2 righteous orbs for 45G each and then he would post 10 of them for 20G each. For Weapon it was all about the $$GOLD$$ and what the "guild" can do for his own personal gain.

Benoit loaned me gold to buy The Night Blade, now there's a true friend and someone you can count on when sh^t hits the fan.

WeaponX
X Member

Post by WeaponX »

St.John wrote: One time I was getting attacked by 2 pally's and as I looked up I saw Weapon fly past me on his epic mount /spitting on me.
LOLOL

Benoit
X Member

Post by Benoit »

Benoit loaned me gold to buy The Night Blade, now there's a true friend and someone you can count on when sh^t hits the fan.
Ya! Damn straight! :lol:

I could use like 4000g for my epic mount. I may or may not pay it back...but hey, what are friends for?

Benoit
X Member

Post by Benoit »

I miss you St. STO better kick EFR.

St.John
Chief of Staff

Post by St.John »

I think I had around 500G when I sold Berenice, you should have asked for it lol. The guy that bought her changed her name so I can't track her in the armory. :(

Man if STO is an improved WoW I think it will actually hurt my personal life.

Dragon Ball Online (2008 release date) looks cool also.

Benoit
X Member

Post by Benoit »

lol...

Is that a joke? o.O

I honestly dont know what to expect from STO. it could be really fun or really boring. If I get to det my teamates who are trying to "role play" that'll be sweet.

St.John
Chief of Staff

Post by St.John »

lol I'm not a fan of the anime but I like the "street fighter" type games they made for the series, I'm hoping the PvP is one big free for all where I can attack people with 50+ hit combos.

HellRaiser
X Member

Post by HellRaiser »

PVP on Ultima Online was for fun than any ef duel. I love killing people and them being so pissed at me because i just took their sword of vanquishing :roll:

edit: imagine me at my cockiest in ef acting like even more of a dick (i was like 12 or 14 at the time) iin a mmpg where losing a fight involves losing some of your best equipment. Added to the merchandise loss was the added humiliation of how when people turned into ghosts in UO, u couldn't read what they were typing, so i would be a complete cock after i killed them too and they wouldn't be able to respond... I miss video games.

The_Rock
X Member

Post by The_Rock »

Seriously you all suck im so poor on wow i got 2 gold and i jst hit lvl 40 x let an hollow fell apart ur all dicks. And sj we both you cant count on somebody who names his charecter plasticcheeze.

To bad you keep selling your account sj cause i know you miss me. Were still fags together right?

The_Rock
X Member

Post by The_Rock »

btw if thats dragonball z for the nintendo WI i would kick the crap out of all you im unstopable as SUper VEGITA!.. aside from that dragonall z sucks and should be burried in an avalanche

St.John
Chief of Staff

Post by St.John »

Oral and 2nd knuckle deep isn't considered gay imo.
[img:15f1ed8b83]http://i64.tinypic.com/2dukwep.jpg[/img:15f1ed8b83]

The_Rock
X Member

Post by The_Rock »

ya i know but the other night when i agreed to act your fantasy and i found myself wearing a tie die shirt and short short surounded by the sounds jewel and a bed that was covered in dandilions i started to question your sexuality but what really pushed it over the edge was after we both blew our loads on the korean midget u said u wanted to cuddle...

St.John
Chief of Staff

Post by St.John »

Oh cuddle, don't worry I'm not gay I was just cold. I already blew my load and I'm only gay when I'm hard and drunk guys are around.
[img:15f1ed8b83]http://i64.tinypic.com/2dukwep.jpg[/img:15f1ed8b83]