Benoit...the wrestler

The game that gave birth to the X Clan, yo mama jokes, and nacho fever back in November of 2000!

Moderator: Moderators

The_Rock
X Member

Post by The_Rock »

never had as much fun playing any game as i did ef online dont think i ever will to bad none of us decided to become game designers with our lives wait ill switch my major make a new ef game haha

WeaponX
X Member

Post by WeaponX »

I just wish the idiots that made EF2 would have listened to the Multi Player community instead of making an "ok" single player game that no one will ever remember.

Benoit
X Member

Post by Benoit »

WeaponX wrote:I think we just got lucky with EF heh. WoW is the only game that came close to the fun factor of EF but EF was something special. I can't figure it out although i'm pretty sure Lonthu has.
I was pretty in love with Earth and Beyond before EA screwed it up. Other than that, nothing has reached that level where I just cant wait to log in and spam binds and shoot my teamates. :)

HellRaiser
X Member

Post by HellRaiser »

Fuick everythinhg else!!! EF til i'm the last person aletfrt! Rock's a homo.

Edit: I'll leave this one up 8)
Last edited by HellRaiser on Thu Jul 26, 2007 11:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

St.John
Chief of Staff

Post by St.John »

When are the aliens going to take over, now is the time. Mayan calendar ends on December 21st, 2012 A.D...dang that's like 5 more years till something cool is suppose to happen. I'll be 33 years old, still young enough to join the resistance.

Edit: Actually now that I think about it, I don't know if I would join the resistance cause it probably would be pointless. I would bow to my new extraterrestrial masters.
[img:15f1ed8b83]http://i64.tinypic.com/2dukwep.jpg[/img:15f1ed8b83]

HellRaiser
X Member

Post by HellRaiser »

St.John wrote: Edit: Actually now that I think about it, I don't know if I would join the resistance cause it probably would be pointless. I would bow to my new extraterrestrial masters.
I said the same thing when i spent 3 years in the pen... (some still call it the pen right?)

St.John
Chief of Staff

Post by St.John »

Hmm that's an interesting thought. If I was in prison I wonder what I would do. There's the Whites, the Brothers and Mexicans. I'm some half asian guy so I can't join a gang. Basically I would be the #1 prison whore. If the evidence against me was overwhelming I would take a plea bargain and part of the deal would be 23 hour lock down in solitary confinement. If the term is over 5 years with good behavior I'd seriously consider eating my gun.

Or I can just suck tons of prison cock and take it up the EFR for years, get out on good behavior and pretend nothing happened.

HellRaiser
X Member

Post by HellRaiser »

lmao to the "or"

Battery

Post by Battery »

Just lil update back on this:

http://www.cnn.com/2007/HEALTH/conditio ... topstories

Looks like brain damage, and high levels of testosterone from steroids perhaps pushed him to do the unthinkable, according to the Dr.

The_Rock
X Member

Post by The_Rock »

First of all I wanna kiss that if aliens im buying you a harley a shotgun and a cool cowboy hate and jacket atire possibly some kind of leather trenchcoat. but I wanna kiss the resitence were going rouge Hell will lead the resistane and have tolerence for us seeing how u were his puppy in the pen.

By the way suicide is never the answer sj. And besides if anything i know about you is to be true and not just a persona built up by countless pointless conversations well then you would enjoy the Or option;)

St.John
Chief of Staff

Post by St.John »

Rock, go buy Team Fortress 2 on October 10th.

HellRaiser
X Member

Post by HellRaiser »

lol Rock speaks my language. Bout time someone else besides me posts on this forum in a state of cognitition that resembles "Frank the Tank".