Busy

The game that gave birth to the X Clan, yo mama jokes, and nacho fever back in November of 2000!

Moderator: Moderators

Lonthu
X Member

Busy

Post by Lonthu »

I didn't want to put this on the public forums, but all you "kids" contemplating having children...DO IT. The only real downside is that you are always busy. 8)

Here is my website:
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/j.dugger/index.html

make sure you click the "Family" button. man I hardly have time to breathe anymore :shock:
Last edited by Lonthu on Mon Feb 19, 2007 3:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

Boom
Site Admin

Post by Boom »

The thought kinda scares me, but I look forward to it one day.

Btw, you need a "Just Jim" button :lol:

St.John
Chief of Staff

Post by St.John »

Lonthu is the man.
[img:15f1ed8b83]http://i64.tinypic.com/2dukwep.jpg[/img:15f1ed8b83]

[SEA]KwanDuw
X Member

Post by [SEA]KwanDuw »

I think Lonthu needs to start playing warcraft! :roll: :wink:

Benoit
X Member

Post by Benoit »

Who has more? You or Racer?

Lonthu
X Member

Post by Lonthu »

Benoit wrote:Who has more? You or Racer?
hehe I think Racer has one more.
I also am starting an EF memories page. This is VERY preliminary. :roll:

http://mywebpages.comcast.net/j.dugger/efmem.html

EXcorcist
X Member

Post by EXcorcist »

Gratz Lonthu!!!

The page looks cool. I have a bunch of pics and screen shots if you want any. :-)

It is sad that the SEA site has gone down... (correct me if I am wrong on this...)
HellRaiser wrote:fair enough... ... you win.

Psartryn
X Member

Post by Psartryn »

EXcorcist wrote:
It is sad that the SEA site has gone down... (correct me if I am wrong on this...)
Your wrong, its not sad. :P

St.John
Chief of Staff

Post by St.John »

I take it #4 was overlooked when I joined the second time. :wink:

...and wheres the aKa vs SEA pics, one of my best memories in EF. Revenge feels so good.

WeaponX
X Member

Post by WeaponX »

6. First and foremost, SEA is about friendship and having fun.

Shouldn't that be #1? lol. That's awesome. I love SEA.

Benoit
X Member

Post by Benoit »

We need the tenents of (X). WeaponX, get on that!

I submit:
Every X must have a unique "LOL" and "Yo Mama!" chat bind.

Lonthu
X Member

Post by Lonthu »

hehe we had to "waive" # 4 for St., QT, and Spongebob. We had to waive the gay bashing portion of #3 where Shortbus was concerned. :P

The SEA v aKa match was by far the greatest match I was ever associated with. Funny, but the second best match I was in was U|2 v S31 when we beat Stealth, QT, Goku etc. :twisted:
Third was RO v AVA. :D
I will get screenies of those as well as some old X and SEA stacking contests.
St.John wrote:

...and wheres the aKa vs SEA pics, one of my best memories in EF. Revenge feels so good.

Lonthu
X Member

Post by Lonthu »

....and the SEA v aKa match was really the defining moment for aKa and X. You see, aKa was a good clan, but without Lab they were not great. In fact, various incarnations of X, EFR, TBR, SEA, S31, and U|2, among others were all better than the aKa without lab. This is why X was the best of all time. Even without Hellraiser, X could beat any of the above at any time. After that SEA match there never again should have been speculation about who was better, X or aKa.
Lonthu wrote:hehe we had to "waive" # 4 for St., QT, and Spongebob. We had to waive the gay bashing portion of #3 where Shortbus was concerned. :P

The SEA v aKa match was by far the greatest match I was ever associated with. Funny, but the second best match I was in was U|2 v S31 when we beat Stealth, QT, Goku etc. :twisted:
Third was RO v AVA. :D
I will get screenies of those as well as some old X and SEA stacking contests.
St.John wrote:

Lonthu
X Member

Post by Lonthu »

......After that SEA match there never again should have been speculation about who was better, X or aKa. Let me add that aKa DID have some great players; enough to be great without lab, including weedman, maybe the best pure fragger ( along with exit) of all time. St.John who is one of the most intelligent players I ever saw, and scrap (wasn't he really weedman, lmao), another fragging phenom. 3 ef legends and they RODE THE BENCH! :roll: Havok had a great understanding of tactics and strategy, but I don't have a clue as to his assessment of personnel...an area where Wx by the way, was unequalled. :wink:

I have brought this all up before..but MAN..that whole situation was beyond my understanding.

St.John
Chief of Staff

Post by St.John »

Now this a man that loves EF lol.

Btw, if Lab played that match they still would have got rocked. Chaos and Avenger never learned all the new moves and face to face confrontation they sucked (Avenger mostly, heck both...I always liked Chaos but its the truth). Photon jumping from flag to the pillars didn't cut it anymore at that time in EF. I'm not saying moves are everything. Hellraiser would usually fight his way back to our flag to cap, he didn't have the strafe routes down pat but he is one of the best duelers ever so its hard to stop him. Havoc was one of the best defenders ever but he isn't locking down the St / Nimrook capping express. He *can* kill us but its hard for anyone to completely lock down people that use effortless strafe routes and top tier dueling skills. On another note people that aren't "duelers" or have the strafe routes down but had "awareness" are just a valuable, probably more so. I can think of people that had skills but just didn't cut "it" if that makes any sense lol. The credit fully goes to the makeup of the team though. The lineup SEA fronted that night would give any team in the history of EF a run for its money.