What the hell

The game that gave birth to the X Clan, yo mama jokes, and nacho fever back in November of 2000!

Moderator: Moderators

HellRaiser
X Member

Post by HellRaiser »

Buying the books online and then selling to kids taking the course after you is a pretty easy way to turn a profit.

Glumpkin is getting a blowjob while taking a crap by the way. I don't know that it's physically possible but it has a name.

St.John
Chief of Staff

Post by St.John »

St.John wrote:I don't know where you conjured up the patience to start all over again. That is not an option for me and I sold my account months ago. If I did play I would have to buy a new copy of WoW and spend a ALOT of money on gold instead of having a high level character twinking a BloodElf. To top it off I don't think I can roll a caster character which would mean I would roll a rogue and if I did roll a rogue it would have to be an Undead for the racial ability to counter fear/charm. The irony would be outstanding young lad.

On the positive side I got to level 28 in 2 1/2 days, on Realitybites it took about a week. :)

Benoit
X Member

Post by Benoit »

lol I was wondering who that was...

you'd better not beat me to 60.

St.John
Chief of Staff

Post by St.John »

Benoit wrote:lol I was wondering who that was...

you'd better not beat me to 60.

Don't worry once I catch up we can plow our way to 60 then maybe grab a HWL weapon or two...? :?

WeaponX
X Member

Post by WeaponX »

lol :D wb jerk

Benoit
X Member

Post by Benoit »

if you can help me get to 60 that'd be great. I've solo'd to 46 so far lol