What the hell

The game that gave birth to the X Clan, yo mama jokes, and nacho fever back in November of 2000!

Moderator: Moderators

Benoit
X Member

Post by Benoit »

I highly recommend staying shadow spec until level 55 at least. It is tough leveling a holy priest :?

FireSpot
X Member

Post by FireSpot »

you can heal me any day st. :) :oops:

Benoit
X Member

Post by Benoit »

I cant see St. being a healer, I'm sorry. :P

St.John
Chief of Staff

Post by St.John »

Not many people want to run instances or raid with a shadow priest (Thats how I level 80% of the time). If theres one thing that I learned from the first time around its that doing BG's 12+ hours a day against tier 5 ally farming guilds sucks as$ or sitting outside of Org dueling crybabies. I think it will be alot easier to log out when nothing is going on this time around (After 70).

HellRaiser
X Member

Post by HellRaiser »

I'm a level 78 glumpkiner.
Last edited by HellRaiser on Fri Dec 08, 2006 7:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

HellRaiser
X Member

Post by HellRaiser »

Either noone knows what a glumpkin is and finds it humerous how it sounds like it could be a mythical creature.... Perversion after a certain level is no longer funny:-/
Last edited by HellRaiser on Fri Dec 08, 2006 7:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Scooby Doo
X Member

Post by Scooby Doo »

I tried a quick search on the net for the word glumkin and all I got was

See: Kwan's mom.

:?
Wassy wrote:I would do Frost and Scooby purely for its high torture factor.

HellRaiser
X Member

Post by HellRaiser »

I can't believe I spelled it wrong lol... well anyway i edited my post... you might want to edit yours now lol

St.John
Chief of Staff

Post by St.John »

St.John wrote:

Sold eight Playstation 3's this week, 2 for 2200.00 and 6 for 1400.00 each average. They cost me 641.00 each and the lines wern't even long. I also charged 100 bucks each for shipping.

How to get f^cked in the as4.

Anyway Paypal and Ebay thought I was scamming with the PS3's. They asked for the receipts, tracking numbers, 2 state ID's and my utility bills. This is all after the fact, I sent the PS3's out awhile ago. After I faxed them all that crap they STILL want to keep the money for 6 more months saying they'll give me directions on how to get it back after a 6 month "trial". They want to close both accounts no matter what happens (I had that account since 99). All this makes absolutely no sense to me and I don't know how its even legal. To top it off the b^tch was being SO condescending.

I was about to BLOW UP but took a deep breath and calmly ask if she was a fat c*** and waited for an answer. Then I asked if she was a nazi ,terrorist, does your husband puke when he.........etc etc. This was a "manager" or some sh^t that had the power to give back my money so I wasn't just harassing someone "doing their job". The icing on the cake is that they charged me the Paypal and Ebay Seller fees before they decided to lock up my money.

WeaponX
X Member

Post by WeaponX »

Ouuccchh :( Lawsuit? hehe

HellRaiser
X Member

Post by HellRaiser »

How'd she answer?

St.John
Chief of Staff

Post by St.John »

Silience. I can hear her on the other side instead of a click or dead silence so it's probably all true and she was embarrassed I read her so well. I did some research http://www.paypalsucks.com/forums/ and theres nothing I can do but complain to the bbb and wait the 6 months. I'm still calling every Monday though, 12k is worth hurting someone for.

Oh my wife gave me something similar to the "life's too short" speech. I laughed and told her Oprah is retarded.

Benoit
X Member

Post by Benoit »

sucks :( I hate eBay (and paypall)

I only used it for textbooks...

St.John
Chief of Staff

Post by St.John »

Benoit wrote:sucks :( I hate eBay (and paypall)

I only used it for textbooks...
Oh you didn't use the university buy back program where they give you 1/10th of the purchace price like stupid/lazy me? (Selling) :oops:

Benoit
X Member

Post by Benoit »

Well I sold some of my books (I kept a lot of them...engineering textbooks are actually good reference). The ones I sold I just found people going into the course I just completed...but I bought all my books on eBay. Used paypall to do it...havent used it since.