What the hell

The game that gave birth to the X Clan, yo mama jokes, and nacho fever back in November of 2000!

Moderator: Moderators

HellRaiser
X Member

What the hell

Post by HellRaiser »

St. you know my nubmer. You don't call... you don't awirte... i feela like you don't egnve care anymore...i misse you

Lovee,
Dave

WeaponX
X Member

Post by WeaponX »

St. you had my baby. Jr. wants to know why you never write or pay child support. I feel like you abandoned us. I miss you :(

Love,
Rigimorty

HellRaiser
X Member

Post by HellRaiser »

how do i manage to make to these forums...? At least I can place myself last night in regards to what time I got home now... I don't get to drink often anymore so don't worry there won't be many more...

TF-Topic

Post by TF-Topic »

HellRaiser wrote:don't worry there won't be many more...
Pity :?

HellRaiser
X Member

Post by HellRaiser »

I don't want to cheapen the impact they instil by overusing them.

St.John
Chief of Staff

Post by St.John »

Dear Hell and Weapon

Sold eight Playstation 3's this week, 2 for 2200.00 and 6 for 1400.00 each average. They cost me 641.00 each and the lines wern't even long. I also charged 100 bucks each for shipping.

Played a poker tourney and lost to Ace Duece off suit (I had 6 4 soooted). Lost 5000 playing the Don't Pass line in craps.

Got home asking myself wtf was I thinking and continuing to steam I put 4000 into my netteller account and bet it on UFC 65. Hughes vs GSP, I won 5000 betting 4000 on the canadian.

Slept like a baby...got a phone call at 4:32 am to come outside and look for parking for my wifes car...had to park 2 blocks away.

Woke up, skipped church, ate chinese food, Bestbuy/Nintendo Wii, asked for Clerks 2 on DvD but it won't be out till the 28th, went to Staples and bought some new pens.

Thats that. Maybe that Huxley game might own, thinking about burning crusade when I saw a pic of a Bloodelf warlock in tier 5 but I have to buy the game again since I sold my account with the CD key about 2 months ago. Gonna be 27 soon, gettin old.

Love,
St.

P.S As for child support...I'm sure I always pulled out.

[SEA]KwanDuw
X Member

Post by [SEA]KwanDuw »

SAINT!!!! :roll: :wink:

Benoit
X Member

Post by Benoit »

Dr. St,

I was disappointed when I created my mage on Bleeding Hollow and you were not there to defend me from the onslaught of corpse-camping-Alliance in Hillsbrad. :(

Also, little Rocky really misses you. When he first joined the Syndicate he said "where's St.?" and we had to tell him the bad news. Please, if you dont do it for me, do it for Rocky!

<3,
QT - I mean Ben

(lol that reminds me of when people thought Benoit = QT for like 12 hours)

PS: HUXLEY!!!

HellRaiser
X Member

Post by HellRaiser »

Benoit wrote: <3,
QT - I mean Ben
OMFG Benoit you REALLY were QT!!??

Benoit wrote: (lol that reminds me of when people thought Benoit = QT for like 12 hours)
Uhg... got me again...

St.John
Chief of Staff

Post by St.John »

Benoit wrote:Dr. St,

I was disappointed when I created my mage on Bleeding Hollow and you were not there to defend me from the onslaught of corpse-camping-Alliance in Hillsbrad. :(

Also, little Rocky really misses you. When he first joined the Syndicate he said "where's St.?" and we had to tell him the bad news. Please, if you dont do it for me, do it for Rocky!

<3,
QT - I mean Ben

(lol that reminds me of when people thought Benoit = QT for like 12 hours)

PS: HUXLEY!!!

Dear Ben,

Sorry for the late reply as I just discovered your post. I don't know where you conjured up the patience to start all over again. That is not an option for me and I sold my account months ago. If I did play I would have to buy a new copy of WoW and spend a ALOT of money on gold instead of having a high level character twinking a BloodElf. To top it off I don't think I can roll a caster character which would mean I would roll a rogue and if I did roll a rogue it would have to be an Undead for the racial ability to counter fear/charm. The irony would be outstanding young lad. I really do miss the game and X ever since I started playing EF regulary 2 weeks ago (same sh^t). /sniff

Maybe a female BE DPS warrior and have Mr.WeaponX power level me with the guild he purchased which claims to get you from 1 to 60 in under 5 days played. :wink: j/k I wouldn't mind doing it myself if I thought it was possible and would try to do it in 14 days St. time. Also I would never "Tank" because yelling (taunting) in Onyxia's face holding agro while everyone else gets to have fun isn't my cup of tea, but there's Kwan so it probably wouldn't be an issue.

Send Rock my regards.

Sincerlery yours, St.

St.John
Chief of Staff

Post by St.John »

Just read BE's can't be warriors and I'm never rolling a pally fag, GG. lol

Benoit
X Member

Post by Benoit »

You could be a melee shaman. They put out respectable DPS 60-70 from what I've heard.

WeaponX
X Member

Post by WeaponX »

Or a BE rogue. Their going to rock. Or a Warlock. :D

FireSpot
X Member

Post by FireSpot »

Hunter FTW! 8)

St.John
Chief of Staff

Post by St.John »

I'm gonna roll a BE priest as hard as I rolled my rogue, I'm probably not gonna spec shadow.
Its too tempting to play again now that the level 70 blue gear seems to be better than most of the current epics. Its almost like the game reset. This gives me the excuse to upgrade that I've been looking for.