5v5 AW woo woo:P

The game that gave birth to the X Clan, yo mama jokes, and nacho fever back in November of 2000!

Moderator: Moderators

JaZ

5v5 AW woo woo:P

Post by JaZ »

hi all, hows it going? hows life? hows the girls? still pimping? blah blah

Just woundering if we could do a fun 5v5 All weapon game (rst vs. x) as you know rst is a euro team and x is us so it wouldn't be fair but i was thinking something like, 1 map EURO and 1 map US and you count both caps up at the end to see who has the higher amount of caps and do a decider on the teams server with the most caps, or we could do something like 2 maps from each and just count the caps up at the end and take a winner or something, obviously it doesn't mean crap all because its just a prac thing but yh would be cool to play an AW team as NO ONE plays the darn thing anymore just the disi noobs :@ but yeh what do you lot reckon?

GaNgSTaR

Post by GaNgSTaR »

My server seems well suited for Euro, with like a 100 ping or so. Also, I think only ST has a good ping to my server at like 50 or so. Everyone else has like 60's and up.

Just a thought. And if X isn't available XF should be :) In whatever server order ya like. We most likely could make it. :D
I still pwn a very large piece of your @$$

JaZ

Post by JaZ »

sounds good gang, when can you get 5?

GaNgSTaR

Post by GaNgSTaR »

Weekends are best like Saturdays would be good. 5PM EST should work. Let me know if that works for ya.

WeaponX
X Member

Post by WeaponX »

I'll check with my guys :)

GaNgSTaR

Post by GaNgSTaR »

I thought there was a map that had like 4 flags on it, wasn't there such a map? Like a 4 way voy2 or something. Get like 4 from 4 clans and just I don't know, don't mind me. :)

JaZ

Post by JaZ »

GaNgSTaR wrote:I thought there was a map that had like 4 flags on it, wasn't there such a map? Like a 4 way voy2 or something. Get like 4 from 4 clans and just I don't know, don't mind me. :)
LOL! and thanks weaponX sounds good aswell:)! but erm there's a small problem lol, think to do both games we'd have to wait 2weeks as we only have had an active team of 8 in EF so it's hard to get a 5 right now... but if we could do both games in 2weeks that'd be cool or any days after, i personally won't be able to use the net for 2weeks from thursday as its my exams same with 2 other guys from the team :/ but if we could sort a date out in 2weeks time then i can promise a team for both games!

ps. can you post how you think it would be a fair prac, as it's a prac it needs to be fun and a good prac, you prbly know one or two of us from res and were just after a good competative all weapons prac so yeh, just post how you'd think the prac would be fair and we can play along that > i reckon 2 maps each and count caps at the end at the mo!

GaNgSTaR

Post by GaNgSTaR »

I really dont' care what server we play on. Just that I would personally like 275 speed over 250. I feel like EFR on 250. Other then that, whatever works man, as long as we play.

:)

Veritoff
X Member

Post by Veritoff »

you know what would be sweet, having a mod that could have four teams on it. It would be like a battle royale or something.

GaNgSTaR

Post by GaNgSTaR »

Veritoff wrote:you know what would be sweet, having a mod that could have four teams on it. It would be like a battle royale or something.
:) Like a Massive CTF mod. 40 players (or up to anyways) And you have to grab each clans flag to score one. Cap limit is 5. Time limit is 25 minutes. It would be hysterical actually, thinking about it. You would have 3 other teams trying to get 1 teams flag. So, the defenders of that flag would actually have help from the other teams to grab there flag. Then they battle just to get out from each other to there base, where there is more guys doing the same thing. Now they want your flag, or flags. Like FFA with a higher purpose. :lol:

St.John
Chief of Staff

Post by St.John »

Waste of time Weapon. Think of last Sunday cause thats how this "practice" would turn out. 8)

WeaponX
X Member

Post by WeaponX »

Good point ;) Some days I wish we would have kept playin EF seriously and not have quit playin, what, 2 years ago? Maybe then we wouldn't have suckas popin up left and right throwin insults at us like we're some chump clan that never proved what they could do. Funny part is, we accomplished what we did while just messin around. What other clan never practiced, never used any sort of voice chat, never studied strategy, team stacked in the middle of intense matches, and won league after league, beat out the best US and Euro clans, contained some of the greatest duelers and disint players of all time, and still didn't take themselves too seriously? (Minus this incredibly egotiscal post of course)

I don't have anything against anyone in EF, but if your gonna come around our neck of the internet.. try and behave :)

And yes, I think a 4 way CTF map would be fun :D

XerO
X Member

Post by XerO »

Shosmeister of TS actually made a map that was Voy2 and Voy1 in a cross shape for Call of Duty.It was the exact thing and hilarious as all hell. That was like 8 months ago....lemme see if I have a screen shot somewhere. Anyway...map was a good idea and was made to score for the team no matter which side you capped on...was awesome.
XerO

Benoit
X Member

Post by Benoit »

WeaponX wrote:Good point ;) Some days I wish we would have kept playin EF seriously and not have quit playin, what, 2 years ago? Maybe then we wouldn't have suckas popin up left and right throwin insults at us like we're some chump clan that never proved what they could do. Funny part is, we accomplished what we did while just messin around. What other clan never practiced, never used any sort of voice chat, never studied strategy, team stacked in the middle of intense matches, and won league after league, beat out the best US and Euro clans, contained some of the greatest duelers and disint players of all time, and still didn't take themselves too seriously? (Minus this incredibly egotiscal post of course)

I don't have anything against anyone in EF, but if your gonna come around our neck of the internet.. try and behave :)

And yes, I think a 4 way CTF map would be fun :D
LOL I never really thought about it that way. But that is pretty amazing.

St.John
Chief of Staff

Re: 5v5 AW woo woo:P

Post by St.John »

JaZ wrote:hi all, hows it going? hows life? hows the girls? still pimping? blah blah

Just woundering if we could do a fun 5v5 All weapon game (rst vs. x) as you know rst is a euro team and x is us so it wouldn't be fair but i was thinking something like..... obviously it doesn't mean F-U-C-K all because its just a prac thing but yh would be cool to play an AW team as NO ONE plays the darn thing anymore just the disi noobs :@ but yeh what do you lot reckon?
JaZ wrote:LOL! and thanks weaponX sounds good aswell:)! but erm there's a small problem lol, think to do both games we'd have to wait 2weeks ....... :/ but if we could sort a date out in 2weeks time then i can promise a team for both games!

"Practice!!!" ":):):)"

JaZ wrote:I've only ever rated exit and static(s31 dude not sure if he was in X) to be good from X... Anomaly played a few mixes with him and he's pretty decent, as for the rest.....lol.

There we go. Should have came out like this in the begining instead of "practice!".

what a noob.